Chapter 27

-Oli-

"Oh, LSP. You never fail to humor me," I laugh, talking to the tv. Just as I pile another load of popcorn in my mouth, the door rings. I look down at myself and groan. I was only in boxers. "Hold on!" I yell as I run upstairs, yanking on a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white V-neck before opening the front door. A massive amount of people swarm into the house, shoving me to the side. There at least has to be 100 people maximum flooding into my living room at the moment. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" I scream over the blaring music that came out of nowhere. Almost immediately, people started to dance and pour drinks.

Once the majority of them arrive, Matt walks in as if he owns the place with the biggest grin on his face. I glare at him. "Oh, hey mate! Nice party, huh?"

"Did you do this?" I ask through gritted teeth. He smirks and shrugs.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. What are you going to do about it?" I clench my fists and walk over to him.

"Oh, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do about it, you fu-"

"Hey, Oli!" Someone says from behind me, making me stop. I turn and see Austin standing there, smiling. I weakly smile back.

"Hey, Austin."

"Come here, I want to show you something." Sighing deeply, I nod and turn back to Matt.

"We'll finish this later. Possibly when Summer's here, yeah?" He glares at me as I disappear into the crowd with Austin.

-Summer-

"Is there anything else you need?" Maddie asks, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"A latte would be nice," I say with a cheeky smile. She smiles and rolls her eyes, taking out her phone.

"Only because you're in pain. I'll text Alan and tell him to meet me down at the café in a few." She gives me a thumbs up before walking out of the room. I was still in a lot of pain because of my piercings and tattoo, but the pain mainly came from the tattoo. I know what you're thinking. Oh my god, she ended up getting a tattoo? #rebel4lyfe! No. I'm not a rebel, I just wanted a change.

For my nose piercing, it was just a simple hoop ring on the right side of my nose. My belly button piercing wasn't a simple stud or the usual anchor. Mine was a dream catcher, and it's honestly prettier than Beyoncé. As of for my tattoo... I just got the basic rose just above my hipbone. Neither Austin or Alan have seen it yet, although Austin's dying to come back as soon as possible so he can "lecture" me.

Since I don't have my phone to occupy myself with, Maddie went out to the store and bought me some books to read. One of them happened to be called The Fault In Or Stars, and all I know so far is that two cancer patients fall in love. I pick the book up and begin reading. "Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided I was depressed..."

~

"SUMMER!" I hear Austin scream from downstairs about an hour later, making me drop my book onto my chest. Ow.

"WHAT." Both him and Alan run into the room with Maddie close behind, smiling.

"SHOW. US. NOW."

"What, this?" I ask, pointing to my nose. Alan shakes his head.

"We want to see your tattoo." Austin nods, agreeing.

"So you don't even care to see my awesome belly button ring?" Alan's eyes widen.

"How many piercings did you get?!" Austin exclaims. I shrug.

"Just those two."

"Show us, missy." sigh deeply and lift my shirt up just enough for them to see both my tattoo and my piercing.

"That's sick!" Alan laughs, lightly brushing a finger over it. I wince and smack his hand, making him pull away.

"It still hurts, genius."

"Oh," he blushes, scratching the back of his head. "Right. Sorry, Summer." I shrug.

"You're lucky you're cute, Ashby. Or else you'd be screwed."

(A/N: holY CRAP GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR 1. THE SHORTEST/ MOST BORING CHAPTER EVER AND 2. NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER

IVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY ;-; I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY CHRISTMAS, BC I SURE DID

So my birthday is the 29th... Just in case anyone wanted to send me love ^-^ I actually have a lot of people sending me cute pictures/ messages already.. TYSM ILY ALL

QOTD: What's your favorite present you gave/received?)