Chapter 22

-Summer-

I was panting as Austin and I step foot into the Florida airport. The flight was a pain and there was this obnoxious little boy behind me with an oblivious mom that kept kicking the back of my seat. I've been in Florida for not even five minutes and I'm already sweating. "Where's Alan?" I ask Austin. He looks down at his phone while sitting in one of the cheap airport chairs.

"He said he'd be here in around ten minutes."

"Alright, well I'm going to go change in the bathroom while we're waiting. I think I might die of heat exhaustion." He nods and waves me off. I take my carry on bag into the airport's bathroom, immediately being greeted with a few teenagers. Their eyes widen at the sight of me. One of the girls who had bright pink died hair and a septum piercing rushed over to me with the biggest smile.

"Oh my god, are you Summer?" I raise an eyebrow, then glance down at her shirt. It was the Bring Me The Horizon Suicide Season album cover. Greeeaat.

"Yes," I say, putting on my best fake smile. I just really wanted to change out of these horrid clothes; and the humid bathroom wasn't helping much.

"You're so much prettier in person! I love you!" She squeals, her brown eyes twinkling. I try my best not to look scared. Why does she love me? She doesn't know anything about me.

"Thank you," is all I say.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks with hope-filled eyes. I smile down at her.

"Of course!"

"Yay!" She screams, jumping up and down. "Becca, take the picture." She hands her phone to a girl who was glaring at me, who had dyed black hair and snakebites. The other girl they were with just stood aside quietly, giving me the stare-down. It's no question that these guys don't like me very much... besides pinkie pie. I wrap my arm around the girl's shoulder and smile, fidgeting with my bag once I hear her phone click. "Thank you so much! Tell Oli I said hi!"

"I will," I say before rushing past them and locking myself in one of the stalls. I strip down from my pajamas and pull on ripped black shorts, topped with a loose-fitted shirt that had the word "Boy" across the front, as in the brand. I look down at the floor where I put my bag with my pajamas in it, and gasp when I notice it's gone. "What the hell?" I shout a little louder than I intended. I hear laughing coming from outside the stall and the shuffling of feet, and then the bathroom door shutting. Did I seriously just get robbed? Why would they even steal my pajamas? Were they really that cheap?

Groaning, I march out of the stall and out into the airport, looking around for those scummy thieves. No luck. My eyes fall upon a crowd of both teenage girls and guys surrounding where Austin was sitting. How wonderful. I walk over and see Austin signing some guy's shirt. He was smiling, no matter how irritated I knew he was. There weren't that many people trying to get to him... only around 20. Were there really that many fans of him in just one airport? I bet someone tweeted about it.

"Austin!" I yell over all the commotion. He looks over at me and waves. I sigh. But yelling was a big mistake, because at least half of the people crowded around Austin rushed over to me instead. Some were scowling me, some were smiling with their sharpies out. A few of them were snapping my picture as I just looked at them in confusion. "Why are you crowded around me? I'm not even famous."

"You're dating Oliver Sykes, girl! Privacy is a foreign word to you now!" One of the girls exclaimed, continuing to take my picture.

"But I'm not dating him!"

"So you're using him?!" Some angry 12 year old screams in my face. Are you serious right now?

"I knew it! I am so tweeting Oli about this!"

"Amanda was better. She's actually pretty and wears shorts that covered her butt." I look down at my shorts. They were longer than most girls' shorts nowadays.

"Oh, shut up! She's stunning!"

"More like repulsive."

"Cheap skank!" Another one yells, sticking her finger in my face. That's it. I'm so done.

"Listen here, you twat. You have no fucking right to speak to me like that! You don't know shit about me!" I hear a camera click from next to me. I glare at whoever took that picture.

"Ooh," the girl laughs. "Oliver's not going to like that one." I flip her off before pushing past them all and running out the door, leaving Austin behind. I don't even care anymore. I'll just wait for Alan outside. Just my luck. Alan's car pulls up just as I make my way to the sidewalk, tears streaming down my face.

"Get in," he says once the passengers window was rolled down all the way. He unlocks the door and I hop in the backseat, giving him a hug. He frowns. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Some people can be so mean," I say, sniffling and wiping my eyes.

"Fans?" I nod.

"Ignore them, Summer. They're just jealous that you live with the Austin Carlile and Oliver Sykes 'fancies' you, as they say in Britain. I laugh uneasily.

"Thanks, Alan. Some twat back there stole my clothes when I was changing." His eyes widen.

"Seriously? What was in there? Should I call the police?"

"Just my pajamas... no big deal. But I'm still hella pissed." He chuckles.

"It's all good, girl. I'll buy you new pajamas later." I smile.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He blushes and playfully smacks my arm.

"Oh, stop." Right after he says that, Austin comes running out with a bunch of fans hot on his trail. He jumps in the passengers side, panting heavily.

"Go, go, go!" Alan starts up the car and speeds down the road, getting yelled at by some security guards.

"Where are we going?" I ask once he loses them. Great role model right here. He glances at me in the rear view mirror, smirking.

"Maddie has a surprise for you."

(A/N: OOOOHHHHH KILL EM

Sorry I had to.

How was your day? Mine sucked but hey that's okay

I know it's not Sunday yet but I really wanted to upload so yeeah

Alright I gotta go bc thERE'S A NEW EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ON TONIGHT AND I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO MAH BABEZ AKA DAMON FLIPPING SALVATORE UNFFF DAT BOOTY THO

QOTD: What's your favorite fanfic/ story on Wattpad?)