Chapter 34

-Summer-

Tuesday morning. The sun was shining, the air was warm, and- wait. Tuesday. I have a date today! I reach over to my bedside table and check my phone. 2 texts messages- one from Austin and one from Oli.

Went to the market. Text me if you need anything here. -Aus10

Good morning, babygirl. I'll pick you up in an hour, alright? Can't wait to see youuuuuu xoxo ~Oli

I smile to myself and set my phone back down, stretching out across my bed. My life has been pretty good so far. No drama either, which is really nice too. I slide off my bed and head over to my bathroom to wash my face. I haven't seen Oliver in a few days, and saying that I miss him is an understatement. I'm so glad I was wrong about his intentions with me.

After washing my face and putting on my makeup, I open up my closet to pick my outfit for the music festival. I decide on black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, black booties, a white v-neck, and a black hat. As you can see I like variety in colors. I grab my phone and go downstairs to make some breakfast. I've been trying to eat healthier lately, so I just make a bowl of oatmeal and throw some banana slices in there. I eat and scroll through instagram while I wait for Oli to get here.

Five minutes pass before I hear a car horn outside. Is this bitch serious? No. He can come to the door like a gentleman. He seems to get the memo because the front door opens within seconds,revealing a very cheerful looking Oliver. "Well, sure you can come in," I say sarcastically. He smiles and walks over to me, kissing the top of my head.

"Hello, love." He takes my bowl for me and puts it in the sink as I stand up to kiss him. "You look absolutely gorgeous. Do a spin for me." I smile and twirl around as he playfully bites his knuckle. "God, how did I get so lucky?" I blush and hide my face in my jacket.

"Stop that! Let's just go. I don't wanna miss Alex Turner." He wraps his arm around my waist as I lock up the house. Hopefully Austin has his key..

~

Music was blasting from all over. People were dancing, singing, smoking, laughing, and kissing. Oliver and I were painting each others body with body paint that was being distributed by staff. He, of course, had to draw a penis on my arm. "Did you want me to get you a blunt?" He asks as we finish up painting. I shake my head.

"No thanks. I don't smoke." He nods and grabs my hand, looking around the place. "Who do you wanna see first? Both Lana Del Rey and Fall Out Boy are playing in a few minutes." I gasp, jumping up and down.

"LAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Oli chuckles and pulls me through the crowd. We make it just in time for Lana's entrance. I climb up on his shoulders and starting shouting her name along with everyone else.

Today should be a good day.

(A/N: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW guys I am SO sorry this took several monts to post. I also apologize for such a short chapter, but I know you guys will looooooooove (or hate) the next chapter c; But happy new year!! I figured the first day of 2016 would be a good day to write a new chapter xD

QOTD: What's your new years resolution, if you have one?)