The Race Track

Angel's POV:
"Phew! I think I got everything packed." I sighed as I closed my suit case. I've got to travel to California for my little brothers birthday. I'm so glad he is a Disney and Pixar lover. Me and him are the only ones in the family who still love Disney and Pixar. I took a double check on my list of things checked off. Everything was checked off. I grabbed my suitcase and car keys. I walked out of my house and locked the door. I slipped my suitcase into my trunk and slipped into the drivers seat. I started the car and putted my IPhone into the Sync cord and into my car and putted the song:"Real Gone.", the theme song of Cars, on repeat. I pulled out of the drive way and went on my way.

"Okay Angel, just 20 minutes of driving and your done. Just keep going." I told myself. I've been driving for about an hour and thirty minutes. That's when I herd the most horrible noise ever. The engine rubbling. Then my car stopped. I looked on my gas mileage and it read 'Empty.' "Shoot!" I raged. I squinted my eyes as I saw a building. Like a race track building of some sort. Wait. Maybe someone can provide me with some gas in there! It's only a five minute walk! I grabbed my purse, my car keys, and IPhone. I walked out of my Mustang car and locked it. I started walking to the race track building.

5 minutes later, I arrived at the building. I saw a door that read:"Entrance." I walked in and walked down a huge massive wide hallway. I guess they made this hallway wide since this race is so popular. I walked down more and saw cars racing in the track. I guess I better hide since I don't have a ticket and I don't want no police coming after me. I walked out and quickly hid underneath the big probed out seats. That's when it clicked in my head. These people aren't people! They are cars! My mouth dropped when I saw him in the race track. Lighting McQueen. Maybe I can try and sneak some gas from his truck. I sneaked my way out of the building and back outside. There were so many trucks out here for all of the racers. But now it's time I realize something. I officially landed in the world of Cars!