Goodbye

"Customers!" Sally exclaimed. I saw McQueen turn into his normal self. "Customers! And a lot of them! You know what to do, just like we rehearsed!" Flo exclaimed. Just then, a light beamed down at McQueen. "It's the ghost light!" Mater exclaimed. It was the press. A lot of paparazzi came which separated me from McQueen. I could hear McQueen calling my name as I tried to get to him. I just hope of the whole human thing didn't get out. That was when Mack honked his horn to shove the paparazzi away. I managed to get back to McQueen who was talking to Harv. Once finished, McQueen turned to me. "I want you to come to my race, Angel." McQueen told me. I was shocked. "Of course I'll go. And.." I paused. McQueen was waiting for me to finish. "I'll be your crew chief." I said. McQueen smiled. "But I need to go talk to someone first." McQueen said as he looked at Sally. "Go ahead." I told him. McQueen then drove to Sally. They were talking but I swear I saw Sally gleam at me. Well I didn't steal her man. McQueen just simply chose who he wanted to be with. Mack then warned McQueen about how Harv is going to fire him if he doesn't get into the truck. McQueen then went in, only because of the paparazzi. I walked into his truck as well as the doors shut on us. McQueen and I were both upset to leave. "Sally thought I called them." McQueen told me. "But you didn't." I said. "Exactly." McQueen said and it was silent.