Human

*Fan art not mine. I found this on Google and thought it looked awesome.*

(McQueen's POV)

"Wait, what Mater?!" I exclaimed. "Yes! HUMAN!! Follow me." Mater said and Sally and I followed him to Flo's place. I saw that Flo, Ramone, Sheriff, Red, Luigi, Guido, Fillmore, Sarge, and Lizzie all human. But Doc was no where. That was when I spotted Angel talking to who I assume was Flo. "Angel!" I called to her. "Oh McQueen!" Angel exclaimed. "What on earth is going on here?" I exclaimed. "Can't you take a look, honey?" Flo told me as her light, short turquoise hair flipped to the side. As far as I could see, everyone was Angel's kind. Everyone seemed so happy. "I uh don't wanna break the fun but is there way for us to turn us to our normal selves?" Sheriff asked Angel. "Uh yes you can automatically. With this." Angel informed Sheriff as she took out a small watch. But it matched everyone's colors. "You just tap on it two times and say your name since it is voice activated as well." Angel explained to everyone as she handed everyone their watches. There was three left in Angel's hand. One was a light red with dark yellow stripes, the other was a lightest blue with silver stripes, and the last one was a very dark blue. I was thinking about doing this. "McQueen. We should try this out." Sally suggested. "I don't know.." I said. Of course I wasn't sure. I mean I trust Angel but still. "Yeah. We'll do it." I said. Angel mixed a two different liquids into two different oil drinks and handed them off to Sally and I. We drank it and I shut my eyes.

(Angel's POV)

It took a few but McQueen and Sally were human. Sally stood a little taller than me and had long blue hair and blue eyes. McQueen had short red hair that was flipped over and he stood like a giant to me and I was pretty short for my age. 

(Basically his hair looks something like this and we are best friends forever if you know who this guy is lmao

(Basically his hair looks something like this and we are best friends forever if you know who this guy is lmao. Moving on!) 

McQueen was cute. No shut up Angel he likes Sally and you know that. "Wait you got one more watch there, soldier" Sarge mentioned. "Yeah. It's Doc's. I don't know if he will take it though. I'll give him some time." I suggested and everyone agreed. "Well now we can be humans and ourselves as well!" Sally exclaimed. "Yeah. Oh shoot!" McQueen exclaimed. "What is it McQueen?" I asked him. "The race. I need to leave." McQueen remembered. "Don't you think it's a bit late to be doing that, McQueen? And besides you still need to finish the road." I reminded him. "Oh yeah forgot that. Well goodnight." McQueen said and stumply walked to his cone. "Looks like someone is not used to being human yet!" I yelled. "Shut it!" McQueen said and he shut the garage door. Well as everyone was descending, they went back to their normal selves. Well everyone except for Mater. I think he was really digging the new human self. I went to sleep in my cozy cone as well and passed out. Knowing that everyone was happy because of me.