Our Punishment

Angel's POV:
I started gaining back consciousness. And I think McQueen was too. We both saw a brown truck in front of us. "Morning sleepyheads!" The brown truck exclaimed at us which fully woke us up. The brown truck laughed at us. "T-Take what you want please just don't hurt us!" McQueen exclaimed. I herd a bang! It was coming from McQueen's tire. "A parking manuel? What's going on?!" McQueen exclaimed. I realized my left leg was chained to a brick. The brown truck laughed at McQueen's struggle. "I like y'all already. My names Mater." The brown truck told us. "Why hello Mater. Now can you tell us we're we are?" I asked him. "Well you are at Raider Springs!" Mater told us. McQueen and I looked over at the small part of town we could see. "Great. Just great!" McQueen exclaimed in sarcasm . I don't think Mater knows what sarcasm really is. "Well if you want I could give y'all tour." Mater told us. That's when me and McQueen grinned at each other like we knew what we were both thinking. I hope so at least. "Yes. You can get us out of here. Take these things off of us and you can give us a special tour!" McQueen told Mater. Yep. Exactly what I was thinking. "Alright then!" Mater said. Mater was just about to press the fence button to open it up when a male angry voice called out to him. He approached Mater. It was the same sheriff from last night! "What did I say about talking to the prisoners?" The sheriff asked Mater. McQueen and I did a scowled face. "To not to." Mater told him. "Well next time you need to pay attention." The sheriff told Mater as he pressed the fence button. I'm surprised no one has commented on how I looked. "Now you car and you creature thing are going into court." The sheriff told McQueen and I. Nevermind about the commenting thing. Me and McQueen had to drag ourselves since he had a parking manuel and I had a brick chained to me. But we finally arrived at the court building. We were about to go through a pair of two doors, when McQueen drove in front of me to stop me. "Why don't you stay out here? Just to be safe. I don't know what these people are going to do." McQueen told me. I nodded. "Thanks for looking out for me." I told him and he smiled at me. I smiled back. Mater then pushed him through the doors and the cars from this town started complaining at McQueen. Whenever McQueen went up front, a tiny blue car exclaimed something in Italian. The slightly smaller yellow car exclaimed:"He said:"Where is that other creature that was with this car?!" "She left. You will not see her again." McQueen told him. He is seriously looking out for me. The two doors slowly closed. I'm hiding out here in this hallway. Hopefully no one comes in or out. That's when I herd something. Are they throwing punches at McQueen for damaging their road?! I must go out there. But I can't transform into my horse self with this brick chained to me. I then noticed a lock on the chain. I got out my trusty paper clip out of my purse and began picking at the lock. I herd the punches getting louder. Click! Yes! The lock came undone. I shook the chain off and transformed into my horse self. I reared up a little , and ran through the doors. The cars were punching McQueen! I came near the group, and did my harshest,loudest,angriest neigh ever. Everyone stared at me in shock. I flared my nostrils at them and made sure my teeth were showing and that my ears were pointed back all the way with anger. The group of cars slowly backed away back behind the court railings. If McQueen has got my back, then I got his back. I transformed back into my teenage girl self and helped McQueen straight ways since he was on his side. All of the other cars recognized me. "It's that delevish creature!" The same yellow car from earlier exclaimed. "Call me a creature again and I'll do the same thing I just did to you. I'm not afraid to do it again." I shot back at the yellow car. The doors burst open again. "Alright I want to know who caused this damage. I'll put them in jail and let them rot there." The car that bursted in said. McQueen and I gulped in fear. The same blue car went behind the court desk and rose up higher. He was about to say something when he looked down at us. Me and McQueen nervously smiled at him. "So it's these two. I want them out of my court. I want them out of my town! Case closed." The car said. "Yes!!" McQueen and I exclaimed as everyone chattered. The doors burst open again. McQueen and I didn't pay attention until we herd a female voice say:"Sorry I'm late Doc!" McQueen and I turned towards the female car. As she drove down , McQueen mumbled:"Oh my.." When she got near us, McQueen said to her:"Hey he is letting us go." "He's letting you both go?!" She exclaimed shockingly. "Yeah your job is pretty easy. Listen here. You and Me." McQueen said to her. "K-Chow!" McQueen exclaimed as he shined his lighting bolt light at her eyes in which she groaned in pain at. "And you know how fast I can go?" McQueen softly asked her. He roared his engine at her. In which she groaned in pain at. I'll admit it. It hurted my ears too. This is making me disgusted with McQueen flirting at her. She just ignored him, in which I thought was good, and went over the blue car who I guess his name is:"Doc." I couldn't hear what they were saying sadly. She then started saying a lectur about their town in which I dozed off at. But I was dozed out when the blue female car asked a female turquoise car what she sells at her store. "I have gas. Lots of it!" She exclaimed and I cracked up laughing with Mater and a purple far. My humor is straight up like a boys. I dozed off again but that's when Doc said:"Y'all will be fixing the road." The rest cheered while McQueen and I groaned. The blue female car smirked at McQueen but he wasn't buying it. "I am so not taking you out to dinner!" McQueen exclaimed at her. "Heh that's okay stickers you can take Bessie." She told McQueen. "Oh man that will be fun!" Mater told me and McQueen as he lightly bumped my shoulder with his tire. "Bessie? Who's Bessie?" McQueen and I asked in unison.