Doc's Past

Angel's POV:

It then clicked to me. Doc Hudson was the fabulous Hudson Hornet! I was so shocked. I looked up and found two more Piston Cups I then went looking on and found newspapers. Many of them were about Doc Hudson during his racing career. "I can't believe it..Doc is the Hudson Hornet. Do any of the others know about it?" I mumbled to myself. "No they don't." Someone told me. I jumped in the air and the Piston Cup went up in the air. Luckily, I caught it. The person that told me that stood in the doorway. Doc. "Oh my..I uh..Sorry for going in here.." I stuttered at him. Was he really going to put me in community service now? "I see you now know who I am." Doc told me as I gazed down in one of his Piston Cups that I had in my hands. "Or at least who I was.." Doc added. "Oh come on! I betcha you still have that racing gut in you somewhere!" I told Doc. "You sure know how to cheer someone up. But no..I don't have it in me anymore..those days are gone." Doc told me. "How come Doc? What made you quit on the top of your game?" I asked Doc softly. I can feel it that we are entering a very soft and memorable subject here. "I didn't quit.." Doc told me and stood there sadly for a few seconds. I then noticed how dark it was getting. The sun started setting down. Doc then went and turned on a light. Right next to me, shined a news article. Framed up in glass and dusty. Like its been up there in years. I went closely up to it and big bolded words read:"Crash! Hudson Hornet done forever!" "1954.." I read outloud on when the event happened. "It was them..they quitted on me. After the crash and after I got repaired, I expected a warm welcome. But you know what they told me:" You're history. Finished. So when saw you with the race car, I thought.."I need to get him out of here as soon as possible. But when I saw you with him, I then thought:"Well there goes my plan. Because I can't kick a person out who is not the same as us or unbeknownst of us.' So I really do care for you Angel. Because I know it wasn't your fault." Doc explained to me. I held back my tears but one tear came strolling down my right eye. I felt bad for Doc and how much he actually cared for me. "I..uh.Don't know what to say. All I can say is Sorry and Thank you." I told him. "It's fine. Come on lets get out of here. I have a surprise for you." Doc told me. I smiled at him and sat down the Piston Cup I had at one of the tables and walked out with Doc. We walked up to Flo's Place. Thats when I noticed something. A pizza box. And a big lite soda bottle of Dr.Pepper. "I figured since you can't eat or drink the stuff we eat/drink, I ordered stuff that your kind eats." Doc told me. "Oh thanks..I hope you don't mind me taking all of this stuff to my cozy cone room." i told them as I picked up the pizza box and the Dr.Pepper litter bottle. "Oh don't worry. We already one each of those things for us to share." Sheriff told me. "Oh okay.." I looked behind him and found McQueen attached to Bessie, working on the road. McQueen saw me and smiled at me. I just looked back at the others. I then went up to the Cozy Cone and ate pizza and drank Dr.Pepper while watching Black Butler on my phone. After awhile, I decided to go to sleep. I putted the pizza away and Dr.Pepper away in the mini fridge in here for the night. I got under the covers of my bed and went into slumber.