Hospital

McQueen's POV:

So something happened and Megan was in the hospital. It all happened so fast. It was a blink and you'd miss it kind of situation. We were all in our human selfs waiting for the doctors to tell us about Angel. Mater couldn't sit still so all you could hear is his feet tapping the floor in a panic way. Thanks to the sheriff though we managed to actually find our way into Angel's world. Angel. I actually really think I may like her. I did like Sally in the past but now after meeting Angel, something changed in me. I've already talked with Sally and, go figure, she and Mater are actually together! They just sort of forgot to tell me I guess. (A/N don't kill me if you don't ship Mater and Sally lol) That was when a doctor came in towards us. I immediately jumped out of my seat and ran towards him before anyone else did. "Doctor what's wrong with Angel?" I questioned. The doctor sighed. That can't be good. "Angel is seriously damaged in her bones and muscles and brain. We don't know if she will survive. And if she does, then we don't know how long term her injuries will be." The doctor explained. We all looked at each other with sadness. "You can come see her if you'd like." The doctor offered. We all nodded in agreement. We followed the doctor and into a room. I first saw Angel, not awake of course, with a bunch of weird machines and wires and stuff hooked up to her. None of this makes sense! The doctor left us. I went and sat next to Angel and began kissing her hand. It was silent. "Hey McQueen?" I heard Mater call to me. I looked up at me. "I have an idea." Mater announced. That was when everyone including me perked up. Usually when Mater has an idea, it can't be good. "What is that idea, Mater?" Doc asked him. "Ok this may sound insane, but here's my idea..."