New 'Visitor'

Well the whole town, except me, had to pull McQueen out. I was avoiding him at all costs. He was being a jerk to me for all what, an empty cup?! Man I need to chill out. Maybe go out on a run or something. But McQueen was out fixing the rest of the road but he was covered in cactus. I was walking with I saw Guido re-painting his shop. "Oh Guido se ve fantastico!" I said in Spanish. "Qe?" He questioned. "It looks fantastic!" I exclaimed. Him and Luigi said thanks and I walked off. Of course I saw McQueen but I paid no attention. I had then later saw Luigi and Guido trying to get McQueen to buy new tires. I was laughing at them for he kept refusing. That was when I saw Sally getting Red. Apparently, Sally was wanting to get McQueen clean to stay at a Cozy Cone. For some reason, I didn't tag along. But I watched it from my Cozy Cone and I will say that I was laughing my butt off the entire time. But I heard a knock on my garage door. I opened it and there was Mater. "Hey Mater." I greeted him. "Heya there Angel. Wanna tag along to Tractor Tipping?" Mater questioned. "Sure." I said as I stepped out of my cone. "Okay. But be quiet when approaching McQueen. He's got some eyes on Sally." Mater whispered to me. I nodded as we walked to the side of him.   "You know I once knew this girl, Dorien. Good lookin' girl. Looked just like a jaguar. Only she was a truck! You know I used to crash into her just so I could speak with her." Mater informed us. What in the world?? "What are you talking about?" McQueen asked. "I don't know. Hey! I know something that we can all do tonight 'cause I'm in charge of watchin' ya." Mater suggested. "No Mater, I got to finish this road and I have to get out of here." McQueen reminded him. "Well that's alright, Mr. I-Can't-Turn-On-Dirt. You probably couldn't handle it anyway." I called out as Mater and I began turning away. "Whoa, whoa easy now Angel and Mater. You know who you're talkin' to, this is Lightning McQueen." McQueen announced. "I can handle anything." Yeah. Just keep talkin' McQueen.