Mater's Idea

McQueen's POV:
We had just heard Mater finish his idea. "Mater." I called to him. He turned to me. "Your genius is showing." I told him. "Oh uh.." Mater said. "But this could save Angel's life." Flo mentioned. I nodded. Who knows? Maybe reversing the effects of her potion will save her life. So we all said goodbye to Angel, even though she couldn't hear us, and walked out of the human hospital. We turned back to our car selfs and drove to Radiator Springs, where Angel's stuff was at. As soon as we arrived there, we began working on the stuff after we turned back into our human selfs. I mean it would be hard to work on this stuff with our tires and all. I had Ramone, Guido, and Doc help me since they seemed to know what they were doing. As soon as the potion stuff was done, we drove to the hospital and back to our human selves as soon as we arrived at the hospital. We all walked to Angel's room but a doctor stopped us. "What is it doctor?" Sheriff asked the doctor. "Uh it's about Angel." The doctor told us. "W-What do you mean?!" Luigi exclaimed. "She isn't showing any signs of waking up. So I think it's best that we just let her rest." The doctor finished and walked away.  We all looked upon each other. "We have got to try and see if this will help Angel, McQueen." Sally reassured me. I nodded as we marched to Angel's room and entered. She was sleeping peacefully but soon they will pull her plug so we need to do this now. Mayer found a syringe so he put the potion in it. Since this was Mater's idea, he gets to put the syringe in Angel. Mater shaked as he put the needle closer and closer to Angel's skin. "It's okay, buddy. This will help her." I reassured Mater. "Y-Yeah I know. I just don't wanna hurt her, buddy." Mater told me. "She has helped us you know. And was a great person despite her being different than us." "I know Mater. But this will help you. I assure you." I told him. Mater nodded and inserted the needle into Megan's arm. He then pushed the potion inside her and slowly took the needle out of her. "So how long until the potion kicks in?" Flo asked. "Well when she gave us the potion, it took only 10 minutes to work." Doc reminded us. We all looked at each other in shock. "Well how do we get her out of here?!" Luigi exclaimed.