Turn Right To Go Left

It was the middle of the night when I heard a blow. I looked out my window and saw McQueen hooked on Betsy. "Oh! I hate it!" McQueen yelled as he got tar all over him. He kept singing 'hate' when I saw Doc pull away with a smile on his face. I laughed and went back to sleep. Despite McQueen yelling, this cone was pretty sound proof. 

I woke up the next morning and found the road half finished. Just as I was walking out of my cone, I found Sally cruising out of her office. "Morning Sally." I greeted her. "Good morning, Angel." Sally greeted me. We then approached the road. We were both in awe. "Morning Sally and Angel! Look at the new road that Lightning done did last night!" Mater exclaimed as he was driving along the road. "Yes. Amazing!" Sally called out. Everyone was having a blast with the new road that McQueen built. Oh yeah. The Lightning McQueen that tried to ditch me. I guess I didn't know him that well. I had then saw Doc drive away and I sneaked around and followed him. I hid behind a rock as he approached Sheriff. I heard them saying that McQueen ran out of asphalt last night and that he came to try and make that turn he missed. Of course McQueen keeps missing but Sheriff left while Doc stayed to watch him. "Angel I know you're hiding there." Doc called out. I slowly stood up. "You can come with me." Doc announced. I turned into my horse self and followed him. After McQueen nearly flipped and landed into some bushes, we approached him. "This ain't asphalt son. This is dirt" Doc told him. "What do you want? You here to gloat?" McQueen groaned as he tried to drive away. "So when your wheel breaks you got to pitch it hard and break it loose. You're just driving with the throttle. Give it too much and then you'll be out of the dirt and into the tulips." Doc explained. McQueen sighed in annoyance and turned to us. "So you're a judge, a doctor, and a racing expert." McQueen listed sarcastically. He was getting on my nerves. He probably don't even care that I am here. "I'll put it simple," Doc began. "If you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." "Oh! Right! That makes perfect sense! Turn right to go left. Yes! Thank you! Or should I say no thank you, because in opposite world maybe that means thank you!" McQueen yelled annoyed. He screeched around, getting dust on us, and drove off. I heard him mumble something but I couldn't hear anything. I just sighed and walked off with Doc. But I saw McQueen try and do what Doc said and he screeched off to the right and off the cliff. As he groaned in pain, a large cactus came and hit him. I betcha California could hear him screaming.