Wait A Minute

I woke up the next morning to it almost being noon. Man I guess we did stay up late the night before doing tractor tipping. But I have been working on something secret in my cone. It was going to be for everybody. Luckily, I finished my experiment and I was hanging out with everyone at Flo's. Suddenly McQueen strolled in and said:"Did you know Doc was a famous race car?" Everyone started laughing at him. Everyone except me. I wasn't going to spill the beans because I remember that Doc told me not to tell anyone and I wouldn't break a promise to an old man. I just quietly backed away as Sally and McQueen drove off together. I had the experiment in back pocket.  "Hey Mater. Can you try something for me?" I asked him. "Sure bud." Mater told me. Everyone else was gone so it was just him and I. I had the liquid mixed in with Mater's favorite oil drink. He then drank it. 

(McQueen's POV)

After Sally's and I drive we headed back and were talking about stuff and such. We had eventually had gotten back to Radiator Springs. We drove for so long that the sun was setting. Suddenly, Mater's voice came to. But it surely didn't look like Mater who approached us. It was a creature no human that looked like Angel's kind. He had shaggy, short brown hair with two buck teeth. He was also skinny and semi tall. "McQueen! McQueen! Sally!" Mater's voice came from the human. "Mater is that you?" I asked my best friend. "Yes, bud it's me! Angel is turning us human!" Mater exclaimed.