Really McQueen?

Angel's POV:
McQueen and I came across a road machine. It snorted and gurgled which made me sick. "This here is Bessie. Finest road machine ever built. From here on out, I'm assigning you both on community service to build this road." Doc told McQueen and I. "What?! This place is crazy!" McQueen exclaimed. Mater rolled towards us. " Now I know this may be a bad time but, you both owe me $35,000 in road tax." Mater whispered to both of us. McQueen and I walked over to see how much damage McQueen and I did. "Holy Shoot!" Mater exclaimed outloud. "Woah! Woah! How long is this going to take?" McQueen asked Doc. "Well if y'all do it right, about 5 days." Doc told us. "5 days?!" McQueen exclaimed. I'm being quiet because I already know what Doc is capable of. "But I should at California smoozing Dinaco right now!" McQueen whined a little. "Well if I were you I'd quit yapping and start working! Hook them up, Mater." Doc told us. "Okey Dokey." Mater said. He putted his tire on McQueen's parking Manuel to pop it off. Pop! Then zoom! As soon as Mater popped the parking Manuel off, McQueen went zooming down the road. Halfway down, McQueen exclaimed:"Freedom!" Mater stood silent for a second. "Maybe I should've uh hooked him up to Bessie then..then uh take off the boot." Mater mumbled to himself. I was so angry right now. McQueen just tried to ditch me! "Mater take the girl to your place for now. Make sure she doesn't escape." Doc told Mater. Doc then turned to me. "What were you doing with that race "car anyway?" Doc asked me as he turned to me. "Well back at Carolina , I was on my way to my little brothers birthday and my car broke down a few miles down were McQueen and other racers were racing at. But they had a three way tie and had to break the tie at a race in California. I went with McQueen because I planned to take my bro to see McQueen race for his birthday gift. But we both got lost and ended up here..we are both sorry for damaging your road. McQueen was just out of control and I-I tried to stop him. But ended up damaging more of the road. " I informed Doc. "You know what? I won't put you under community service for the road since the race car did all of the damage." Doc told me. I was shocked. This guy went from a strict car to a nice one in 0.8 seconds! "Th-Thanks." I told him. Came strolling out of the court room was..Sally. "Wait where's the other car?" Sally asked Doc. "He just ditched me.." I mumbled nervously. "Oh wow what a jerk!" Sally exclaimed angrily. I feel her mood right now. "Sally. Why don't you provide her a room at the cozy cone?" Doc asked her. "Sure! Wait your not putting her under work of the road?" Sally asked Doc. "No. I learned that the race car did the damage while she was trying to stop him. So, no. I'm not putting her under community service. What's your name anyways?" Doc asked me. "Angel. Sir." I told him. "Oh please Angel. Just call me Hudson." Doc told me. Before I strolled away with Sally, I gave Doc and Mater a goodbye wave and smile. They both smiled and waved back with one of their tires. I then arrived at the Cozy Cone with Sally. "Your cone is #1. Enjoy your stay." Sally told me. I gave her a goodbye smile and she did it back to me. She went to her office of the Cozy Cone while I went to the 'hotel cone' room. "Angel!" I herd a male voice call out to me. McQueen. I just kept walking. Ignoring him. I was so mad at him right now. Did he forget about me? Was all he cared about was winning that stupid empty Piston Cup?! I am just so mad. He should've told me the plan and I wouldn't be so mad at him right now. I looked behind me and found McQueen being towed by Mater. And he was being towed to Bessie. "Have fun McQueen.." I mumbled to myself. "And good riddance..." I added.I walked down to my hotel cone room.

After a while of getting settled in, I decided to explore the rest of town. To see what they have here. I walked out of my hotel cone room with my phone and started going around Sally's office so I won't be spotted by McQueen. Good. He didn't. But going around I noticed a building. It read 'Doc Hudson Muesem.' But the place was locked. I would have to ask Doc if he could go in there. But why would he have a muesem of himself? I then noticed a garage behind the building. I walked down and noticed a Keep Out sign on both doors. I am sure they won't mind if took a little peak? I walked in slowly and quietly so I wouldn't attract any attention. I walked in and it was just a simple garage. Junk.Tools.Car parts. Gold Cup. More junk. Wait a second! I went over to were I saw a gold cup of some sort. It was in the very back so I reached out and grabbed the cup. On top it read:" Piston Cup." Then on the bottom it read:"Hudson Hornet a.k.a Doc Hudson."