Prologue

Time is short spend it with Family and friends. But for Lilly, she would give anything NOT to spend time with her family. She only had a father, but he was a gambler. When she would come home from a job he would take the money and gamble it away that night. She was glad she was in college now. No late night parties downstairs to hear. No smell of a ashtray and absolutely, no dad. Lilly was a very quiet person, she liked to talk to herself and read a lot. She had brown eyes and brown long hair. The college year was ending and she sighed, knowing she had no choice but to go to her fathers house.

She got in her car after placing her bags carefully in the back seat. She drove for a while, passing along woods, city and farms. She had the radio on and she listened to the songs absentmindedly. She got to a old two story house and drove up the dirt driveway. She turned off the engine of her car and walked out of her care and picked up a black smallish suitcase. She walked up to the patio of the house, ignoring its squeaks and cries. She grabbed her keys and grabbed a gold one, she roughly jammed it into the door and wiggled the lock and it magically came open. She walked in and the first two things she smelt was alcohol and liquor. She heard slams of pots and pans and glass shattering to shards in the kitchen. She peeped her head around and her dad was there trying to cook or something but was obviously to drunk for it.

"Does he think kicking me out of my own house will do any good?!" Her dad screamed throwing more of the inexpensive dishes to the tile. Lilly was calm and walked out from her peeking spot.

"Dad whats going on?" She said curious , but she knew what was going on. Her dad gambled someones money and lost it and now he owes it.

"I made a deal with Harry Styles" he started rubbing his temples. "I told him i could help him make more money if he let me have one million dollars. I gambled it and i lost and he found out and now he's coming for everything i own"

Lilly's eyes widened "and let me guess you want me to fix this?"

Her dad rolled his eyes "you better or i can take the rest of the college money your mom left you"

When she heard that she was already in the car, getting ready to drive downtown to Styles Inc. She hoped she could change the one and only Harry Styles mind.

(A/N): Hey guys so this is a new story but tell me what you think.