Chapter Four

A Party

The bedroom was absolutely gorgeous to Lilly. However, it was different than the house. It was more muscular and tougher than the soft woman's tough that spread the house hold.

"My Mom let me design this room" Harry stated sticking his hands in his suit pocket. He had quite a habit of doing that Lilly noticed. "I think it looks nice" Harry smiled at the compliment he received from the girl.

"Thank you Lilly, I have decided to host a party here tomorrow night as a um.." He trailed off his words. How would you call this? What would you calls this? "A celebration?" He said questionably. "Celebration? For what?" Lilly asked. "I don't know honestly it's just a party" Lilly nodded. "I will take the day off tomorrow and go with you to retrieve some clothes for you" He stated walking to his closet. Lilly started to follow him but as soon as she started to walk out, he came out with a pajama top and bottom for him. At least from what she thought. He threw the top to Lilly and she caught it. "I don't want to take you from your work. What if something happens?" She asked him.

"I have a phone they can reach me." He shrugged. "You can wear that for tonight, is that alright?" Lilly nodded. "Yes, Thank you" she said, Harry smiled and walked to his bathroom and shut the door. Lilly looked at the shirt. It was nothing special. It was a black silk long sleeve shirt with white embroidered 'H.E.S' on it.

She Traced along the embroidered letters gently. Harry came out in the matching pair bottom of the shirt. He wore no shirt. He had some tattoos that were easily covered up by his suit. He had slight abs that were noticeable and clear biceps. Lilly blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Your turn" Harry said softly walking out of the bedroom. Lilly walked into the bathroom and got un dressed and put on the shirt. It was long enough that it wouldn't show her ass. She was happy for that. She walked out back to the bedroom and Harry was sitting on the bed with a tray with dinner on it. He was looking at his tv, flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. Lilly walked to what she assumed was her side of the bed and got on. Harry glanced at her as she sat down and looked at the tv. He quickly turned off the tv and looked at her.

"I don't know much about you" He stated as Lilly nodded.

"I don't know about much about you either" Lilly stated.

"Well I guess now would be a good time to start"

(A/N): Okay so I wrote over 2000 words today and wattpad glitched and I lost them and this was all I could remember cause I did say I would have it by tonight so here you guys go. I'm sorry it's so short it was gonna be a long chapter with photos and everything. So yeah ^_^' please keep note that the more you share and star and comment the more chance this book has in staying on wattpad.