Chapter 72

Mistakes Like this

Part 2 of 4 (Holiday specials)

It was the day before Christmas eve, we were leaving that night to go with Harry's family on a Christmas camping trip. But we usually had a tradition for our family. Harry would dress up as Santa and the twins got to tell him one gift they would really want.

Harry was supposed to come back from the office about two hours ago to be Santa Claus. I decided to go to the office.

There weren't very many people working, just ten people. And those were the people who really wanted to work. I saw Harry in the conference room speaking to them as a woman stopped me. She was blonde, with an hourglass figure and brown eyes.

"Excuse me miss, how did you get in here?" She was obviously new. I smiled politely.

"I'm Harry's wife, Lilly Styles." The girl looked at me surprised and nodded quickly.

"Of course, my apologies, you can go in. Follow me." I followed the girl into the conference room. "Mr. Styles, your wife is here." Harry's suit jacket and tie were off as his shirt was a little unbuttoned as he stood in front of his team. He looked over at us and then at his watch.

"Thank you, Nora, shit, baby I didn't realize what time it was." Harry grabbed his tie and jacket as he grabbed some folders. "Right then, we shall figure this out after the new year. Until then, all of you enjoy your paid holiday." Harry then gave the folders to the woman, who I assumed was Nora as he grabbed my hand and began to walk quickly out of the building.

"Our plane ride is in an hour. We gotta get home, do the Santa thing for the twins, then pack, and pack the car-"

"I packed the car and packed your suitcase as well Harry, we just got to do the Santa thing and we can go." Harry nodded and stopped in his tracks as he kissed my lips passionately.

"You're the absolute best." He whispered softly as I smiled.

"I know," I laughed softly before getting in my car. Harry ran over to his white mustang and got in it so he could take it home.

When we got home, Harry ran inside and ran upstairs. The twins were distracted as they were watching Christmas movies with Shawn.

I go and grab their coats since we were on a tight schedule. Harry put a lot of effort into being Santa. Going out through the garage so he could come in through the front door. When I heard the knock at the door, I smiled and opened it. Harry was there in his Santa costume, he almost actually looked like Santa, but his green eyes gave it away.

He had a bodysuit for this to make him appear heavier than what he actually was.

"Twins! Santa is here!" As Harry walked in, the twins ran over to him and hugged him. He, of course, hugged them back as he walked over to a chair and sat down.