Chapter 7

Cry.

Lilly sat on the couch hugging her knees to her chest. She was genuinely frightened about what had occurred just an hour before. She had the television on but was hardly focusing on it. Just wanted it as background noise. She heard Harry all the way from his office. Yelling at the police chief who could not find him anywhere.

"You can't fucking find him anywhere?! He raped my wife and all you can do is just come to my face and say you cannot find him?!"

'Right, the contract. Legally speaking i'm his wife thanks to that damn thing' Lilly thought to herself.

"Harry, he is not at his house nor has he used his phone. He's playing smart this time." The Police chief stated looking down and scratching his head.

"Yes because he fucking knows that she will testify against him!" Harry slammed his hands on top of his desk and looked at them. He was genuinely angry."Tell me when you have him." Was all he managed left to say. He looked up at the chief with his emerald green eyes. "Please Louis, you owe this to me".

The chief sighed and nodded, lifting his eyes from the ground and scanning the room. "I'll see what I can do Harry, but I make no promises." With that the chief left the room and the house and drove off in his car. Harry walked out of his office, and into the living room and planted himself right in front of the television. Lilly looked up at him and studied his appearance. He had no hair out of place and he changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a white long sleeve shirt. He stared at Lily, his look was confused, Angry and worried mixed into one look.

"Why?" Harry asked. Lily made eye contact with Harry and looked at him confused.

"Why didn't you just take me offer and leave? Why did you stay?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I have no where else to go" Lilly said in a quiet low tone voice.

Harry's eyes softened and sat next to her putting his arm over to the back of the couch. Lilly moved closer to him where both of there sides were touching and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I should have known better then to leave you here with him." Harry started to say.

"Everyone makes mistakes, but no matter how bad the mistake is you will always be forgiven if you are truly sorry." Lilly said, she watched the tv play as Harry looked down at her.

"I'm very sorry Lilly for leaving you alone with that man. He won't ever be aloud in this house again." Lilly looked up at him and smiled sadly.

"It's alright" Harry smiled and looked over at the big Grandfather clock as it was almost dinner time.

"I will make us dinner, would you like to take a bath while I make it?" Harry asked.

Lilly nodded and got up along with Harry and he lead her up to the master bathroom. They went in the master bedroom to enter the bathroom and Lilly looked over at the bed. There was a whole new bed set and the old one was no where to be seen. Harry turned on the water in the bathtub and put bubbles in it.

"Thank you Harry" Lilly said sitting next to the bathtub and watching the bubbles grow with the increasing amount of water.

"You're always welcome Lilly" Harry smiles and walks out and shut the door behind him to give her a little more privacy.

She stripped off the remaining clothes she had on and walked to the mirror and looked at her body. She only had bruises where the events occurred. She hugged herself in attempt to hide the bruises but there was no luck. The water got finished and Lilly snapped back to reality to turn the water off. She got in the bathtub and sighed in relief as she let the water and bubbles hug her like a blanket. She looked around then closed her eyes and leaned back against the tub and started to fall asleep. What only felt like minutes she woke up with a start as she felt another body in the bathtub with her. Her eyes shot open and her mouth opened to scream but nothing came out as two strong hands hugged her waist.

"Lilly, it's me relax" It was just Harry. She sighed and relaxes and hugged him back tightly.

"Hey Harry, what are you doing in here? I thought you were cooking dinner?" Harry kissed her neck softly.

"I just finished, I came to get you but you were asleep." Harry stated factly.

"So you decided to come into the bathtub with me?" Lilly raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, I mean after all it is my tub" Harry looked up at her and grinned. Lilly looked at him.

"Yes it is but i'm using it right now" Lilly rolled her eyes in slight annoyance.

"True" Harry said sitting himself up and leaning and starts to lean in closer to her to kiss her. Lilly closed her eyes, expecting lips to touch hers. But nothing came. She heard a knock on the door as she opened her eyes to discover Harry wasn't in the bath with her at all.

"Lilly, Dinner is ready if you are feeling up to eat." Harry said in a gentle yet stern voice.

"Y-yeah i'll be out in a minute." Lilly trued not to stutter but it was hard not to. She honestly thought Harry was in the bathtub with her but she was just dreaming. She got up and wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the bathtub and opened up the door.

Harry, not looking at her handed her one of his robes for her to change into. "We will get you new clothes tomorrow I promise." Lilly nodded and mumbled a thank you as she took the robe. As soon as she took it Harry turned on his heel and departed the room to give her privacy.

She changed into the black silky robe and tied it tightly to herself so that it wouldn't come loose. She grabbed a hair tie that she always kept around her wrist and put her hair up in a bun. She then hugged herself and walked down the elegant stairs, following the delightful smell.

(A/N): Soooo this is a transitional chapter just to get to where we need to be. There might be a scene between Harry and Lilly together in the next chapter. If you want them to have a 'scene' comment yes or no. Please share and heart and follow me for updates. xxx