Chapter 63

Rose blooms

I decided to stay the night at our new house, not wanting to drive intoxicated. I let Anne watch the babies for the night as well since I would probably be no good for them tonight. I fell asleep on the couch, trying to make a sense out of everything that happened today.

I woke up on my own, which was a little weird as I woke up to Harry's phone call most of the time, but not today. It hurt me a little bit, today was my birthday and he decided not to call me. I got up and slipped my shoes back on as I went back to the apartment.

As soon as I got back, I got a text from Anne saying that she was going to keep the twins for the day. I didn't argue with her but it did hurt as I would be fully alone on my birthday. I sat my phone down on the kitchen counter as I made my way up to the bedroom. When I walked in, I froze in my steps. On the bed, there was a bag with some pajamas, a toothbrush, and my other essentials and a letter. I grabbed the letter and opened it up.

My Dear Lilly,

As I was speaking to my mother, this would be three days before your birthday. She said that you were doing absolutely nothing for your birthday. I strongly disagree with this and believe that you should be celebrated. So, I have taken the liberty of planning out your entire day in preparation for your present tonight. After each event, you will receive a letter to head to your next destination until you receive your present. You're going to have two wardrobe changes throughout the day. Your first one is in the closet with the red hat, wear that first. Trust me and have fun. 

Your first destination is the Clover Beauty Salon. Have fun, my love.

Harry

I smiled slightly as I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into the closet. I pulled out a plaid jacket with matching pants and a white shirt. Hanging up next to it was a red wool beret. I quickly slipped on the outfit and grabbed my purse as I began to make my way to the nail salon. I arrived at the salon in about ten minutes, it was a nice little salon on the corner of a very busy street. It seemed to have five-star reviews which were nice.

 It seemed to have five-star reviews which were nice

As I walked in, there were no other clients, it made me feel a bit awkward, making me think they were on a lunch or something. An older woman walked up to me as she shook my hand.

"You must be Lilly Styles. Mr. Styles reserved the entire salon for an hour for you to receive pedicures and facials from us." That rich ass, but I mean it was pretty sweet of him. I just don't like him spending that much money on me, he doesn't need to buy my love or happiness.

"Oh um thank you..." The lady leads me to a dressing room where I slipped on a blue robe. I then followed her to a chair where five women were standing with towels, wine, and other things. Harry really needs to stop spoiling me.