Chapter 34

The Decision

(A/N): A lot of people asked for a double update sooo

As soon as the words came out of my mouth. Lionel immediately arose from his chair and grabbed my arm and began walking out of the office.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I speed walk to keep up with him.

"Lunch, with a friend." My eyes widened.

"Not Harry right?"

"No, but his mother."

I didn't put much protest as he took me to a small diner. As we walked in. Harry's mother was in the corner of the diner in a booth as Lionel walked me to the booth as I sat down across from Anne and Lionel sat next to her.

"I didn't know you were coming, how are you dear?" Anne smiles softly.

"I'm good thank you Anne. But, why are you and Lionel having Lunch?"

"Usually Des and Lionel have lunch. But Des has a meeting today so I'm filling in for him." Anne says as Lionel chimes in.

"Lilly is pregnant with your son's child and wants to get an abortion."

"What?!" She practically yelled, earning some looks from people around the diner.

I nod slowly and look down as I evaluate what I should say to her.

"Harry doesn't love me Anne, he put me through all of this shit and then he just leaves me and gets together with another girl-"

"Yes, Harry has been an asshole. But he does love you Lilly, with all of his heart. If you would just tell him you're pregnant he will be so happy.." I shake my head.

"He won't talk to me... How would I know if he even wants the baby if that's the case?"

"I've never seen Harry act like he does to you. You bring out the best and worst of him. But I know that my son loves you and would want to father that baby. Have you done your first ultrasound?" I shake my head.

"Then, go have your first ultrasound, please. Before you get an abortion. See it, hear its heartbeat. Understand that it is human and you and Harry made something incredible out of your love. You're only acting irrationally because you are hurt." I cross my arms.

"Fine, I will go get my ultrasound tomorrow morning before my appointment at the clinic."

"Thank you Lilly. Are you going to tell Harry? I'm sure he would love to be at that ultrasound"

"I'm going to go to his office now and tell him and ask if he wants to go. But if he isn't there I'm not telling him. He will have to come to me and apologize for hurting me." I get up and swing my purse over my shoulder as I tell Lionel and Anne bye.

I get in my car and drive to Harry's office. I haven't been there in such a long time. But as soon as I walk in, the receptionist stops me.

"You are not allowed in here Miss Collins." I was honestly done for the day and I slipped past her and got into the elevator. I go to the top floor which was entirely Harry's office. I wrap my arms around my stomach, ready to confront the father of my child. But, when the doors open, The office is empty.

I walk out into the office and sigh as I walk over to Harry's empty desk. I tear up and sit down on his chair.

His screensaver of Luna and Zues were up. I move the mouse a little as the home screen of the computer comes up. There were some pages pulled up, blueprints for the China building, stocks, and bank accounts. I minimize all of them and gasp as I see the wallpaper.