Chapter 8

Rules Part 1

Lilly went into the beautiful dining room where Harry sat drinking his water and sat across from him.

"I didn't know you could cook." She said.

"You should know." Harry replied sarcastically to her comment. She was taken aback from this comment, but shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

She looked down at her plate, colors danced around the plate from fruit, vegetables and the flamboyant duck and rice.

"I've never had duck before..." She drifted off from her sentence, looking up at Harry who was already eating his kiwi from his plate.

"You'll like it" He said, chewing his Kiwi and swallowing it.

"What if I don't?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked down at the duck again and poked it with her fork.

"You will" Harry said annoyed, he continued to eat. He was in an okay mood earlier, so why is he not okay now?

She cut off a piece of the duck and placed it into her mouth, savoring the taste. It wasn't bad, but she wasn't the duck's number one fan. She decided to eat her fruits and vegetables instead. She then ate her rice. A few moments passed and she heard the sound of wood being scoot against the floor as Harry got up. She looked at him as he picked up his plate and glass.

"I'm going to bed." He said rather dryly as he disappeared to the kitchen to dispose of his dishes. Lilly sighed confused. She didn't know what was wrong with him.

Lilly stood up and grabbed her dishes and followed the man into the kitchen and put them away. She followed Harry all the way to the bedroom where Harry was grabbing himself some pajamas.

"What's wrong?" Lilly asked, did she do something to upset him? Harry sighed as he looked over his pajamas.

"I let that fucker do it again. I should have known better." Harry stated as he started to un-button his shirt.

"You couldn't have known-"

"But that's the thing I did. I knew he would do it every time but did I fire him? No I didn't."

"You didn't fire him because you are a good person." Lilly walked up to the bed and sat down on it and turned her head to look at Harry in the closet. His back was faced towards her as he removed his shirt. His toned back revealing itself once again. It was even more defined as the light bestowed above it. Casting out its shadows.

"Lilly" Harry said fumbling around with his pajama shirt. "I am a lot of things. But I am not a good person. You will see that eventually." He put his pajama shirt over his head and put his arms through their holes and pulled his shirt down over his toned frame.

"I believe you are a good person Harry, maybe you just don't see it." Lilly stated, watching Harry's every move.

Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Cover your eyes so I can change trousers." Clearly avoiding her statement.

Lilly huffed in defeat and placed her hands over her eyes and then shut her eyes tight.

"You can't avoid this subject." Lilly said, hearing Harry rustle around in the closet.