Chapter 1: The Truth★

Flash back
..................
I was a little girl training with Kakashi, "Oji Kakashi are Mother and Father coming back from their buisness trip yet?" I asked him and he shook his head, "Oh. Well can we stop training I'm hungry?"

He stop to looked at me, "Sure why not? We have been at this for a while," he agreed patting my head, "But you have to train even harder to master the lightening blade afterwards, alright." We went inside and he made me some ramen and cinnamon toast to go with it.

I started to eat, but I couldn't but help noticed that Kakashi was staring at me, "What is it Oji Kakashi?" I asked him and he told me it was nothing, "Oji Kakashi do you know why I'm treated like a demon? Why Mother and Father don't spend any time with me, but do with Kyoya?"

"You are to young to know why? But I'll tell you one thing, your special," he answered and patted my head. I started to eat again and when I finished Kakashi put my bowl in the sink. I went back outside, "Whoa whoa! Where do you think you're going? The Academy is in the other direction," he said pointing towards the front door.

I reached the Academy in no time at all and a teacher was waiting for me, "Kyoko Kuran come with me and I will take you to your classroom," he said and took me to this room. I had a lot of kids, "We have a new student today? So let's be on our best behavoir," he annouced and I felt nervous, "Why don't you tell us about yourself?" he said and I bowed.

"Kyoko Kuran and I am pleased to meet all of you," I started, "I have an older brother named Kyoya and a sister named Sasume. I don't really spend that much time with any of my family, because I train all the time, but I do spend lots of time with my Oji Kakashi." I finished and he told me to sit anywhere I wanted, so I sat by a blonde haired boy with big blue eyes.

Time skip (after school)
.........
I started to walk home, when I reached the gate I could hear screams and crys of women and children. I looked at the ground there was people who guarded the gate. I walked inside and saw pools of blood with men in the streets and splats of blood on the doors and children in their mother's arms on the floor.

I heard someone coming and I hid behide someone's door, "I know you're out here Jinchuriki! So come out and face me like a good little girl!" a man shouted out and he started to walk towards I was hiding and pulled me out. He threw my into the streets and I fell into a pool of blood, "Everyone I killed told me the ssame thing, that Kyoko Kuran wass the Jinchuriki of the nine tails's mind. And you're her aren't you?!" he shouted and he picked my up and threw me around and I ran.

I ran into my house and saw my family on the floor dead: Mother, Father and Sasume, but Kyoya was nowhere to be found. I started walked over to my parents, suddenly I got kicked from behind me, "Where do you think you're going?" a familar voice said and I looked at the man.

He had dark black hair with onxy eyes that were cold, "Kyoya, but why?" I asked him and he started to cackle loadly and called for someone by the name Orochimaru.

The man walked in and kicked me multiple times over and over, "Well this is Kyoko the Jinchuriki," Kyoya told the man and he bent down and bit me on my neck. "I thought you were going to take her with you Orochimaru. So why are you just giving her a mark?" Kyoya asked and I passed out.

Time skip (two days)
.........
I opened my eyes to see Kakashi and the Hokage by my bed, "So, you're finaly awake Kyoko," Lord Hokage said, "Do you remember anything that happened during the attack?" I nodded, "Do you think you can tell me?" he asked and I nodded again.

"Orochimaru is what he called him by, but I don't know for sure, and Kyo....ya," I told him and his eyes widened, "Can you tell me why the man called me a Jinchuriki?"

Kakashi and Lord Hokage looked and eachother and nodded, "Since you before you were born you had the nine tails's mind sealed inside you. We had to put you in iscolation for safety reasons, but we also had to train you for the dangers that you might have to face from being a Jinchuriki," he explained, "Kakashi was the first one willing to do it and he tried hard to keep you occupied, but you yearned for love from your parents. They were always away and when they were there, they only spent time with Kyoya, and you became jealous of him, but you overcame that from training.

You feelings effect the nine tails and because of that we decided you were to be monitored all the time. ANBU were always watching you when you were in your room alone and sometimes you would notice them and became paranoid, but you easily over came that feeling too."

I looked at the floor, "So I'm a monster?" I asked and they told me I wasn't, "So when you said special, you meant it right Oji Kakashi?" He nodded and patted my head, "So where am I staying now?" I asked Kakashi.
.........

I looked at the celling and covered my neck, "Well look who's rememancing this morning," Kabuto said and I glared at him, "You really dispise me don't you? Well that doesn't really matter, since Lord Orochimaru requests your presence." I streched and yawned, "Now Kyoko!" Kabuto shouted and I got up.

"Alright fine," I mumbled and started to walk to Orochimaru's room.
_________________________
Hope you liked my chapter and if you have a question, just asked me. Oji means uncle btw and sorry if I didn't tell you that earlier.

Vote, comment, and follow please.