Chapter 4: Chunin Exams★

I got up getting dressed and went to the kitchen making ramen and cinamon toast. I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and it was Akira and Yuki, "You ready for today?" Akira asked and I nodded as I grabbed my breackfast and ate it on the way.

We reached the academy and went to the room where the first exam was, then the others came in and started talking, "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to beat everyone of you! Believe it!" Naruto announced and I saw the Sound ninja come at him, then Kabuto went infront of it.

I blocked them from Naruto, "I saying this once, touch them and I kill you where you stand," I warned and they stepped back when they looked me in the eyes. I turned to see Sasuke in shock and everyone else a little frightened, "No worries, I could take them on easily," I lied and the boy with a spiky ponytail saw that, "I have that effect on people."

"You're a physcopath tomboy, that's new and such a drag," he muttered and I looked at him weird, "We already have two that are head over heels for that one over there."

The procter came in and told us to sit down, then explained everything starting the first exam and I wasn't paying any attention at all. I looked at the paper and started answering questions. This is soo boring! I'm so going to sleep after I finish this stupid question!

I finished in twenty minutes by mostly guessing and fell asleep, then being waken up by Naruto, who was sitting next to me, "Naruto what heck?! I was sleeping, idiot!" I shouted and he sweatdropped, "Next time you have a speech on never giving up don't yell it!"

"You shouldn't be sleeping in the first place!" he barked bark and I sighed, "You're not a hotshot now are you!"

"You two are really getting on my nerves!" a familiar voice shouted and I turned to see Aunt Anko, "Now let's get started!"

Timeskip to priminary
....
It was Hinata's match and I was worried about if Neji was going to kill her, "Kyoko, who do you think is going to win?" Chouji asked and I shrugged even though I knew Neji was. I activated my byakugan, "You have the byakugan?"

I looked at everyone in the room and saw everyone's chakra levels, then rubbed my eyes from the strain they give me, "Ah...I won't for much longer, they're fading away," I explained and they were concerned as I blinked a few times.

"Did the snake give you them?" he asked and I nodded then Sakura's eyes widened, "So, that's where you were. Did you leave with him?"

"If you're implying my cousin, then yeah I did," I answered and Sakura's eyes widened, then I saw Hinata get hit in the chest. I saw her fall to the ground and get back up, then Neji go at her, "Someone stop him!" I shouted and the sensei stopped him.

Naruto looked over to me and saw the concern in my eyes, he saw that I cared about them. They chose their next match and it was mine with a person named Daisuke Kuramaru, so I jumped down and he looked at me in disgust.

"Next match Kyoko Kuran vs. Daisuke Kuramaru!" the procter announced and I saw his clan crest and it was our branch clan crest, "You may begin!"

I gulped as he activated his Mimasu, which I haven't fully awakened yet, so I dodged his punch and focussed on his chakra to see his next move. He hit me in the stomach with his chakra and I flew back coughing up blood.

He came up to me and punched me farther into the wall until I heard Gai say they needed to step in before he kills me. I grabbed his fist and pushed it back as I got up, then I held out my hand and lightning came out of it, "Chidori!" I shouted and he made a sand wall, but I went through it.

He punched me in the back and I hit the ground, but I got on my knees and stood up. I held my chest, "Why don't you just stay down?!" he asked frustrated and I got into stance as he came at me with a kunai and I let it cut my arm.

"I'm...not giving up, I might not be as strong as you, or have fully awakened Mimasu..." I replied as I looked at the ground, "I will beat you as long as everyone here notices me!" I punched him away and held my arm, then I saw Kakashi in awe as lightning came out of my hand and I punched the ground.

"Are you stupid? That won't work on me when I'm like this!" he shouted from above me and I switched places with him using my teleportation technique. I punched him and the ground broke, "How did you-? But how?" he asked and the procter announced me the winner.

"Brother, you should be proud that you got this far," I whispered and he smiled as I stood back, "If I didn't do that technique, you would've beat me."

"Thanks, Lady Kyoko," he muttered as he was put on the pulley and the doctor told me to come with them to heal my wounds. I saw Asuma looking at me as if he saw a ghost and I looked away as I walked away.
....

I got my wounds bandaged and the nine tails was yelling at me, so I ignored him and went back to the others and Lee was on the ground while the red head sand ninja was walking away. My eyes widened as he was taken to the infrimary, then I had a vision what happened and I was lost of breath.

"Kyoko, are you okay?" Yuki asked and I held my chest as I caught up with my breath. I went up the stairs and sat down.