Chapther 2: Reunion★

I walked down dozens of hallways and everyone gt darker as I walked down them. Finally I got to his door and knocked, "Come in already Kyoko," Orochimaru hissed through the door and I went into the room, "I'm sending on a mission that you will be perfect for. You will go to the Leaf Village and find Sasuke Uchiha and when he is ready bring him to me."

"Yes, Lord Orochimaru," I answered bowing and he sent me off, but before I left I grabbed the scroll that he had on the desk. I activated my keke genki and learned how to do his handwrighting and wrote down a message:

Allow Kyoko to pass through the gates.

I went my room to pack my supplies, Mabye after I leave, I can finally leave this place for good, I left for the gate and noticed Akira behind me. I gave her a sign that I would leave the gate door open, "What are you doing out here, Brat?" Sanna asked with her usual nasty attitude.

"Mission," I answered as I put a stick of pockey in my mouth and threw her the scroll, "Now let me through, bitch."

I walked past her and opened the gate door, "What did you call me, Brat?" Sanna asked blocking the gate door.

"Bitch," I answered and pushed her arm out of the way and left. I need to find Sasuke and protect him from Orochimaru, but I don't know what he looks like anymore. Never mind that Kyoko and get your head in gear! I used my byakugan and located Sasuke at the Mist village, "Found you," I told my self and started to walk towards him, "I can't teleport far, so when I reach the shore I'll teleport. Wind style: Flash step!" I started to run fast and got half way to the shore, so I decided that was enough for today.

Time skip (next day)
.........
I got up, packed my bag, and left for Sasuke. I used wind style: flash step and soon reached the shore. I activated my Mangekyo Sharengan and teleported to the hidden Mist Village, soon I saw him. It was Oji Kakashi and Itoko Yuki fighting Zabuza, with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura fighting Haku. I tied my mask on tighter and went into a bush.

Then Naruto had an explosion of chakra, so I had to go closer. Calm down Naruto, Sasuke is fine, you need to control the Nine tails or I will do it for you, I told him through his mind because the Nine tails gives us the link to both of our minds. He started to calm down, but he was still in transformation. I looked away and was watched Oji Kakashi and Itoko Yuki.

Soon the fight ended and they headed back for Konaha, "Come out, Kyoko Kuran," Yuki said walking away from the group. I jumped down from the tree and landed in front of her, "Who are you and why are you following us?" she asked again with a kunia to my throat and everyone else turned around, "Do I have to repeat myself?"

"Yeah, because I didn't really get the memo," I said as I teleported out of her arms and to where I was holding her with a kunia, "So repeat the question, please." She struggled out of my arms and attacked me with senbons. I dodged every sebon, activating my byakugan, I started hitting her chakra points.

"You must of stole this technique from the Leaf didn't you?" she asked and I hit the ground, "Who did you steal them from? The byakogan in you eyes," she told me and took off my mask. I then hit the ground with my fist and the ground parted. She jumped out of the way and threw senbons at me.

I got caught by Oji Kakashi and he wrapped me in his stupid wire, "Come on Oji Kakashi, let me go. I didn't mean it," I begged and he didn't let me go, "Oh come on! Let me go! This isn't funny Oji Kakashi!"

"It isn't supposed to be funny," he stated and put me on the ground. "Why are you here? Or at Konaha?"

"Nothing important," I answered and he tightened the wire, "What?! I answered the question!" He losened and tightened it again like when he wanted to get something out of me, "Fine, I'll tell you the truth, a snake sent me here as for his stupid plans, now let me go. I told the truth! Please!" I shouted. He losened and tightened the wire, "I swear! Cross my heart, hope to die with a hundred needles in a scarecrow," I promised and he tightened the wire, "I didn't lie though!"

"Well you did promise never to say that ever again," he stated, "Who's the snake?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out," I answered smiling mischeaviously, "You're smiling, I knew you'd be happy to see me!"

I gestured him about the wire, "You stay in the wire until you tell us who sent you," he said dragging me behind him. I mumbled a curse word under my breath, "Where did you learn that word?"

"What word? I didn't say anything," I answered lying. I kept whistling, "So when we get back can I have some ramen? It'll be the first time in like four years." He kept quiet, "Oh come on! I told you the truth, a snake did tell me to come and find someone. I'll tell you by a riddle. Old friends of Hokage the third, turned by fate he was. Destoryed families, mothers, father, and siblings. Who is he?"

"We're going to the Hokage's office," he said and Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke looked at me weird.

"But I don't want to see Hokage-sensai! Itoko Yuki, can you throw a senbon at the rope and get me lose!" I asked.

"Why are you calling me your cousin?" Yuki asked and I looked at her weird.

"You don't remember me," I said sadly, "And you're one of the ones who I didn't erase memories from. Well life goes on." I she looked at me and I smiled, "I can give them back, just cut the wire and you can have them."

Oji Kakashi tightened the wire, "Don't listen to her, Yuki. Those words are lies," he said and I looked back at him. I used Mangekyo Sharengan and teleported out of the wire.

"That's better," I said as I brushed off the dirt off my bottom, "Well I'm going to go stretch my legs."