Chapter 9: Why the pain began★

I looked at Dad and he started to tell me what happened. He smiled at me and teared up when he started:

Dad's story
..........
When your mom found out that she was pregnat with you, it was one of the happiest day of our lives, but the happiness stopped when the Nine tails started destorying the village. We evacuted the village, but before we could join them, someone in a mask appeared and started to attack me and your mom. He had the sharengan and was powerful, but the Fourth Hokage appeared with a newborn child, "Kaname I'm sorry to ask you this, but I need your help with sealing the Nine tails. Didn't you say that Kyorin was pregnat?" he asked and I nodded, "Well I need another child to seal it in."

"Are you out of your mind!" I shouted, "I can't go along with my child having to go through that!"

He looked at me, "I'm going to seal some of it in Naruto too, but he can't have all of it. I need to seal it in some else too, and I think I could just seal the mind of him and some of the chakra," he explained to me and I could tell he didn't want to do it either.

"Fine," I answered, but I wasn't sure about it.

The Nine tails was being controled by the man in the mask, so we went to a clearing and started to seal it in Naruto. I helped make a barrier, but when we started to seal it in you they Nine Tails peirced through both Minato and Kushina. I had to finish the sealing on you, while they told their last words to their son. The Hokage only teleported it into you, so I had to make the seal.

The barrier broke and not only was the Nine tails mind absorbed into you, but some of the strength was too. Its why you have massive strength without chakra. You and the child's fates were connected when we sealed the Nine Tails in you both.
.........

"I'm sorry we put you through the pain of being alone," he apologized. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back, "Atleast now I know you loved me! Now I see those years of being alone aren't that lonely anymore!" I cried and he told me he would see me again soon. He disapeared into the wind and I opened my eyes to see Yuki, a lady, an old man, and Naruto above me.

"You're awake!" Naruto yelled and I looked at him weird.

"Where......am I?" I asked and they asked if I remembered who I was and stuff like that, "My seal broke on top of a building, so I don't remember being in a hospital, idiots." I started to get up, but the man told me to answer his questions.

"You knew you had a seal?" he asked and I nodded, "Who told you this?"

I looked at him and my eyes turned red as I saw his past, "Jiriya, you were the idiot pervert Orochimaru always said he'd kill, but that doesn't matter to anyone does it?" I asked and they gasped, "I was told by the Hokage myself, but not until Orochimaru and my brother killed my family...just to give me this." I showed them my curse mark, the heaven's seal, and Sakura came in.

"Good, you're....neck, that's the same mark on Sasuke's neck!" she shouted terrified, "Orochimaru, he did that to you, too?" I grunted as I slide of the bed and planted my feet on the floor. I winced as I limped to the door, Forgot my mark reacts to my seal. Now its gone, so I guess its gonna hurt.

I twisted the doorknob and limped out the door, "Thought you would be with Orochimaru," Shikamaru stated and I punched beside his head. I held my head as my head started to hurt, "Do you even hear me, Kyoko? What a drag girls can be." Shikamaru sighed.

Ino saw us and pushed me off him, "What were you doing? Were you trying to threaten Shikamaru, weren't you? You already betrayed us already, no one will ever trust you again," she asked protectively as I smiled, "Why are you smiling?"

I began laughing as she pinned me to the wall, "You think I care if I'm not trusted anymore?" I asked and her eyes widened, "Nobody cares about anyone, but themselves and that's the way life is."

Kakashi glared at me and told Ino to leave it be. I saw him look at the mark on my neck, "You've had that mark and never told me, or Anko? Why?" he asked and I shrugged, "Well."

I sighed and I put my hair into a ponytail, "I thought it be one more reason that you'd worry about me," I answered as he scolded me, the Kakashi way, making you have a conversation with him. I grabbed my clothes from the laundry basket, "Is Hokage-sama okay?" I asked and he stopped as I walked ahead, "You mean..."

He nodded as I looked at the floor, "Did you beat the Nine tails?" he asked and I nodded, "Well, you beat him all by yourself."

I stayed quiet as I limped to the changing room, "Not completly....my dad helped," I corrected as his eyes widened, "I was wondering if Yuki wanted to come and meet him. If you haven't introduced her." He nodded and closed eye smiled, "Thanks."