Chapter 10: Day Off★

I was at the cemetry to see my dad and mom with Yuki, "What were they like?" she asked as we found them and I shrugged, "Do you remember them?"

"Yeah, they loved to tell me stories...." I answered and looked around to see Itoko Fugaku and Mikoto's grave, "Hey, look its my cousins in the Uchiha clan. Should I tell Sasuke were related and see what he does?"

"Totally," Yuki answered, "But, I want to be there when you do!" We laughed and said our goodbyes to my family. We went to a sweet shop and we got some ice cream and dangos. I saw Sasuke eating a raw tomatoe, "You should go tell him now," she whispered and I shook my head.

"I won't do it until everyone is there to hear it," I explained and took a lick of my ice cream, "He would run as long as I have ice cream in my hands." He looked to where Akira was sitting and blushed, "Oh Kami! He has a crush on Akira!" I shouted in a whisper and giggled with Yuki about this.

We finished our ice cream and went to Kakashi's house, "Hello, girls," Anko greeted and let us in. I saw Kakashi's Icha Icha Paradise books in a bookcase by the window.

I smirked and turned to Yuki, "No way! Whatever are in those books Dad doesn't want us to read!" she shouted in a whisper and I pulled her to the bookcase, "No, Kyoko! He's so going to death stare us!" She tried to pull back and I pulled her beside me.

I grabbed a book and jumped out the window, "Let's face the facts! You're his precious Yuki and I'm practically no one when I'm put next to you, so I'm going to get the punishment for this!" I shouted as we ran onto the houses. The villagers looked at us and I waved with the one with the book in it.

We jumped off the roof and landed in the park of my clan, "Where are we?" she asked and I smiled at her.

"My childhood park...where I met you," I answered and she looked at me weird.

"We didn't meet in this park," she corrected, but not knowing she was wrong, "We met when you came to the village."

"Nope, we met in this very spot. I was alone because the parents didn't want me around them, but you asked me to swing with you and we hung out everytime Oji Kakashi came," I corrected her correction and poking her forehead, "You should have those memories back now."

I opened the book and started reading the book. I imediatly threw the book to Yuki terrified, "I told you that it must of been horri-"

"Kyoko, Lady Tsunade wants to see us," Shikamaru interrupted and I sat up, "To talk about the Chunin exams." I nodded and told Yuki to meet me later. We walked through the village in total silience and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I need to tell you something." We said in unison and smiled at eachother.

"You go first," Shikamaru stated and I breathed in and began.

"I really like you and I was wondering if we could.....go out sometime?" I asked blushing and he smirked, "Only if you want to!"

"I was going to ask you to have dinner with me again," he explained and I blushed more and ran into someone.

"Watch it, Kyoko!" Sasuke shouted and I looked up to see him glaring at me, "Do you want to tell me why Itachi showed me you there when my clan was destoryed?"

"Why do you care? It's not your business," I answered and his glare got worse, "If you excuse me, I have to meet with Lady Tsunade." I continued to walk to the Hokage's office and I sighed, "Itachi...haven't heard that name in awhile."

I walked into the office and Lady Tsunade was waiting for us, "You, Shikamaru and Kyoko, are the only ones who past the exams from the Leaf," she explained, "You are now Chunin, but Kyoko I want you to be my student in medical jutsu. You have the ablity to become a great medical-nin."

My eyes widened, "My family isn't a medical ninja type though," I explained and she laughed a little.

"Wasn't your mother a medical-nin?" she asked and I nodded, "Then, we'll begin today." I looked at Shikamaru with a plea of help and was pulled away by Shizune.

"I thought this would be my day off!" I complained and sighed, "Well, it isn't anymore."