Chapter 14: Hope★

I got out of the hospital and Yuki helped me get to my house as we talked, "Could we go see Akira?" I asked and she looked away, "What is it?"

She gulped and sighed, "She left with Sasuke," she answered and I looked at the ground, "Hey, you still got me."

I slightly smiled and hugged her, "A few months ago I thought she was the most annoyingest person I've ever met, but she was the only one who knew the real me," I stated and we got to my house. I went inside to see a package on my bed. It was from Akira and had a note on it:

Kyoko,

I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I need to know if this is my home. I know this is where you belong and where your heart has always been, even though you tried to hide it.
-Akira

I felt better that she left me something. I opened the package and my eyes widened as I looked at it. It was a picture of my family together and in a big hug. Mom and Dad hugging Sasume, Kyoya and me tightly and Kakashi with Yuki and Anko sitting on the porch beside us. It was the happiest day that I ever had with them, "How did you find that picture?" I asked and looked on the back of the frame:

P.S.

I went through your old house. Sorry!

I laughed as I read it and put it beside my bed. I stared at it when I heard knoking on my door. It was Asuma and Kurenai, "Have you seen Akira?" they asked in unision.

"She left with Sasuke," I answered, "I'm sorry, I didn't know until a few minutes ago." They looked a little disapointed as they left and I closed the door.Sakura and Naruto lost Sasuke and Yuki and I lost Akira. I hope they find what they're looking for.

Hope. That word hurts my heart. All I've ever done was hope for things. All I've ever done was hope for the best in people. I hate that word, but I use it everyday. Hope has never done anything except hope for the best and hope for everything to turn all right.
••••••

Naruto was leaving with Jiriya to train. We were all saying goodbye to him, "I'll come back strong enough to bring Sasuke back!" Naruto promised and I smiled.

"You've always been strong enough. Sasuke isn't strong enough to let go his revenge," I told him and everyone stared at me. He left and when we turned the other way, our worlds felt a little empty. I hope he comes back strong enough that he can help give Sasuke his back.

Hope. That word again.......