Chapter 5: Dinner★

I woke up and got ready to train with Yuki and Akira. I brought atleast a hundred senbons to give Yuki for practically almost killing her, "Well I hope she'll forgive me, even a little bit will help me," I mumbled as I left. I found them already training, Man, I remeber when I was training with the Akatsuki when Orochimaru was still a member. Well those days are done I'm not going to be an Akatsuki member, even if my life depends on it.

I walked up to Yuki and handed her the pack, "Thank you?" she said a little confused, so I explained why I was doing this, "You didn't have to."

"Pfft, I was planing on giving them to you anyway. Have you ever seen me use senbons?" I asked laughing and holding her shoulder, "I have like two thousand of these in a drawer in my apartment." Sadly that wasn't a lie, but they do come in handy for using puppetry on.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, "I have to show you something really cool," I said taking the bag of senbons throwing them in the air and caught all of them with chakra strings. I started moving them around like I was attacking someone. I then put them in the bag and gave it to Yuki.

After a while of showing them puppetry tricks, I sat on the ground and fell asleep. I felt someone kicking my back, "Wake up," the person said. I opened my eyes and turned around to see Shikamaru standing above me, "It's almost dark, so get up."

"Like I have anywhere to go, so go away," I stated half awake turning around.

"Come on, you're coming to my house," he offered, so I got up, "Even though it'll be a drag." We walked together as we went to his house, "Mom I brought someone over for dinner!" he shouted.

"I thought I made it clear that won't bring a friend over for dinner unless you ask!" his mother shouted back and came into the living room. "Oh, you're a lady friend, well come and sit down." she insisted.

I followed her through the kitchen and I stopped when I saw the dishes, "Uh...I could help you do the dishes while you finish dinner," I insisted and she started arguing with me, "I really insist. It's the least that I could do from barging in unannounced." She started to praise me. I finished the dishes as the plates were being put on the table, so I sat at the table.

"So Kyoko, when did you come back to Konaha?" Shikamaru's dad, Shikaku, asked me.

"Few months ago," I answered while eating the food, "Sorry. I really have no maners do I?"

"Well I thought someone from the Kuran family would be more disaplined," Shikaku said, "Well, it isn't any of my buisness how you're parents raised you."

"Kyoko you never told us about your family?" Yoshino asked and Shikamaru got up and covered my ears, "What are you doing Shikamaru?"

He shook his head no, "She really doesn't like talking about them, especially her brother," he explained and I took his hand off of my ears.

"I will seriously punch you again, Shikamaru, if you keep it up," I threatened and he sat back down. I glared at him and he started to eat, "Thank you." I said and answered the question. Everyone was done eating, so I picked up the plates and washed them off and put them on the counter. I walked back into the dinning room, "Oops, I guess that my instincts came in," I told them and Yoshino hugged me tightly.

"You're going to be the greatest mother ever," she said while squeezing me.

"Thank you?" I said a little confused, "Well if I want to get some rest, I'll have to get going now." I started to leave, but Shikamaru started walking with me, "What are-" I tried to say, but I got interrupted by Shikamaru kissing my cheek. I stopped and my face went red from blushing, "What was that for?" I asked, but he just walked back into my house without saying a word.

Time skip (week later)
.........
I walked to the training grounds and Team 10 training with Asuma, so I decided just to watch them. Then one of Asuma's chakra blades landed infront of me, "Your chakra nature is wind right, then let's see what you can you do," he challenged, so I picked it up and put my chakra into it. I threw it at a tree and it went through it and the fifteen behind them, "You're really good, Kakashi taught you well," he commented.

"Thanks," I said. "But how you know that Kakashi taught me?" I walked up to him, "The chidori I did right?" I asked and he nodded, "Man, you're a good guesser, but I taught myself that technique."

I walked away from them, "So who taught you the teleporting technique you use?" he asked.

"For me to know and you to find out," I kidded smirking.
_______________________________________
I hoped you liked it!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!