Santa's wish part 7

It was the next morning, new years eve, you woke up just before zak did, you rub your eyes to wipe the sleep from them as you sit up slowly making sure not to wake Zak. You hear gracie whine softly, she needed to go outside and do her thing so you did just that and waited for her to be done.

Not hearing your partner in crime come up behind you and grab your waist and you Yelp surprised and scared at the same time until you realize a few seconds later who it was and you relax.

"Geez don't do that my poor heart's been through enough don't you think?" You joke

"Aww Come on babe I wasn't that bad was I" he smiles and kisses your cheek

"Horrible" you mumble only joking and he pulls you in close and whispers into your ear.

"Let me make up for lost time" he says sexy making you bite your lip.

"Hmmm decisions decisions get ready for tonight or go upstairs with you" you smile as you let Gracie in from doing her duties.

"Do I get a vote?" He smiles

"Depends on what it is and I have a really good feeling of what it is" you smile back

"Wanna feel it?" He smirks

"Oh no sweetheart I can see it" you smirk back and look into the fridge and look for something to eat for breakfast as he walks up behind you and holds your waist into his.

"Come upstairs and after our fun I'll make you breakfast in bed sound fair?" He asks

You smile and decided to play hardball and turn around and look up at him "or I could just take you right here" you say pushing him back gently at first then a bit harder when he reached the edge of the counter, you kick the fridge door close and look back at him.

"So what do you say?" You ask

He didn't speak he just acted upon your words, as he picked you up and started kissing you as he sat you up on the counter. You kiss back deeper as he pulls off your shirt and you push his sweats down.

The earth moved as the two of you finished and the kitchen was a mess dishes and pans on the floor fruit everywhere. As the two of you lay on the floor you speak still catching your breath "your housekeeper or assistant isn't gonna be happy about coming into this mess" you smile and laugh softly making him laugh too.

"ahh come on babe lets go get clean and I'll feed ya, then we can go out with Aaron for a little bit tonight" he says getting up and holding his hands out for you, you take it and get swept off your feet and into the shower the two of you went into the shower and helped each other get clean which took a little longer then usual.

After that the two of you get dressed and head down stairs. Zak goes and picks up the dishes and hand washes the ones he needed to make breakfast and puts the others in the dish washer, you pick up the clothes and toss those into the washer and start a load and come out.

"Want any help?" You ask and he nods and asks you to get out what he needs and you help him make breakfast and talk and laugh doing so.

You spend the day with him cleaning up after breakfast and then snuggling on the couch watching some show he like you thought it was kinda boring but you just enjoyed being near him and being able to hold him without looking like a crazy stalker person or making things awkward between the two of you none of that it was home to you and you wouldn't change a single thing, every once in awhile he'd rub your back or side and you'd see him just watching you instead of his show you'd just smile.

After a few hours you get up, making him hold your hand.

"Where do you think you're going" he says

"The bedroom and bathroom to go get ready?" You say and he nods

"Change of plans go get changed and me and you are going somewhere just us" he smiles .

"Ok" I say and lean down and give him a quick kiss and go upstairs and go change in to a cute simple outfit you knew he loved on you and you come down and see him getting his shoes on and you walk over and stand in front of him. He sees your heels and moves his head up slowly up your legs and sees your outfit and then smiles when he sees your eyes.

"Hey beautiful you ready?" He smiles.

"I am" you smile and get your coat on and walk to the door with him holding your waist.

"If you keep dressing like that we'll never leave this house" he says by your ear.

"Kinda the point" you tease.

He smirked and started pulling you back into the house "ohh no come on you're not getting off that easy" you smile and go and get into the car.

"Fine be a mean girlfriend" he says and starts driving.

"Don't pout even though it's adorable" you say and kiss his cheek "where are we going anyway?" You ask.

"Just for a ride" he says and holds your hand and you drive around Vegas and seen all the lights and such then he starts driving into the desert and you get kinda nervous "Zak?" You ask softly.

"Yah?" He looks over

"Not that I'm worried or anything where are we going?" You say and He just smiles "you'll see babe"

You bit your cheek some as the two of you drive a bit deeper into the desert and then he stops and parks.

"Stay here ok" he says

You nod no way in hell were you getting out of the car in the desert in the middle of nowhere. He gets out and takes out a few biggish boxes and he started getting into them.

"What in the hell is he doing?" You say softly to yourself and start bouncing your leg.

He finished and started walking towards the car and he opens your door and holds out his hand for yours and you look at him and get out trusting him. He walks you towards the boxes and you look around and recognized where you were, his hiking spot.

"Are we going on a hike?" You ask and he shakes his head no and he goes to the box and gets a lighter and lights something and it shots off and explodes and you smile "fireworks?!" You yell

"Yah we'll set them off at midnight" he smiles

"You are amazing" you say and go and kiss him softly "about ten minutes until then what should we do now?" You ask him and he just smiles and goes and sits in a big Rock and holds his arms open for you. You walk over and sit in his lap and he holds you close.

"This is awesome Zak" you say wrapping your arms around his neck and he kisses you "so are you" he smiles "but I haven't done anything" you say, "you've done more then you think, you've looked out for me you care about me and my family and Gracie is like your own, you go out of your way for me all the time and the shelter or if the guys need something you volunteer, you make home feel like home it wouldn't feel that way if you weren't there, you make me happy feel wanted and needed and loved" he says and looks up at you "I'm in love with you so much and it's scares me but it's different it's something new I'm scared but not in a bad way I'm excited for what's to come" he says and you tear up and kiss him "I love you too I wanted to say it so many times before but I was scared it was too soon or you didn't feel it too" you say and he nods and hugs you tight and the timer goes off "it's midnight" he smiles and you nod and lean in "happy new year Zak" you smile and kiss him softly at first and then he deepens it "Come on we still have some fireworks left" he smiles and gets up "stay here and there could be a lot more" you smile and he nods "when we get home that's a promise" he winks and goes and sets off the rest of them, you taking lots of pictures of them and him almost setting himself on fire and you laugh and he comes over and kisses you "mm let's go home" he smiles holding your face gently "yes sir" you wink and kiss him again and go home the happiest you've ever been. You're wanted needed and most important you are loved.