Married part 19

Y/N's POV

Well, that was not expected to come out of his mouth. As you wiped your eyes again, you didn't know why you were being all emotional about him leaving it did all the time and never once did you cry, but this was different this time before you weren't sleeping with him sure you missed him when he left but, now there were a bunch of other circumstances.

"I I'm sorry, what?" you said looking back at him

"Get in the shower you're coming with me" he said

"Y you're joking" you smiled softly and seen that his face never changed "oh god you are serious?!" you say.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be" he said

You looked at him a few moments longer, and seen the smile on his face.

"Get going or I'll drag you in that shower..." he started

"You know that doesn't sound so bad" you wink at him and kiss his cheek getting up and going and getting a shower and coming out dressed and hair up in a bun.

"I have to pack" you say seeing him and he just shakes his head

"I don't have to pack?" you look at him questioning him

He just shakes his head again, "Then how am i going to go with you with no clothes?....Zak I'm not going naked!" you put your hands on your hips, then it hit you "you did it already didn't you?" making him nod and smirked "Do I need to be worried what's in my bag" you folded your arms looking at him.

"no" he smirked playfully

"too bad" you winked teasing him and walked over and gave him a simple small kiss on his lips when you heard a loud honk as you heard him groan.

"hey no pouting you'll have plenty of time to kiss me In the rv then in the hotel room among other places" you said leaning in against him by his ear and kissed it and ran to the door and grabbed your bags and walked out seeing Aaron and bacon awaiting our presence.

"well, well about time what were you two doing?" Aaron smirked

"Oh well you know the usual sex and more sex" you say with a straight face and seeing Aaron's smirk drop and blush

"well you wanted to know see what happens when you're nosey" you said and hearing Zak come up he smiled "at first I was saying goodbye but then I wanted her to come and so here she is" Zak said putting the bags away and getting onto the bus.

"I'm going to bed I was up late this morning" you said softly to Zak who just smiled.

You walked back to the back of the rv and laid down curling up to you pillow you had to have and a throw blanket you closed your eyes and felt the bed move on the one side making you lift your eyelids slow.

"hey" you smiled softly

"hey" he smiled

"you ok?" you asked him with him nodding helaid down beside you

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you sooner we could have had the morning with out the crying and the whole game but I couldn't bring myself the ruin the mood and then you fell asleep on me" he said

"stop it's ok really we're here and ok and happy we're good no harm done ok?" you tell him taking his hand in yours and kissing his knuckles

"now come on lets get a nap in before aaron comes and wakes us up from boredom" you tell him smiling and with one more kiss and going to sleep, and that when the dream started.

You were alone and running scared being chased by something you never seen what it was but you kept running that's when you fell and you were held down screaming for zak and for anyone to help but It never came, just when you were about to see it's face you seen just it's smile it was creepy and dirty that's when you jumped waking up next to zak who was asleep next to you, with a sigh you laid back down and moved just a little closer to him and kissed his forehead and just laid there until he woke up the next time.