Married?! Part 14

"WELL TOUGH BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" He yelled back.

"Tell me again.." Y/n breathed.

"I love you. Okay? There. I said it and I'm scare-"

Y/N rushed across the room and pulled him into a kiss.

"I'm scared.." I whispered.

"Welcome to my world.. I've felt like that for a little while now." She whispered.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning you awoke from hearing your words "welcome to my world" it played over and over in your mind as you slept, and now as you woke up in a darkened room you looked around to see some sun trying to peek through the built in shades.

"Still at Zak's" you thought as you rolled over and seen his sleeping form you smile softly you loved how protective he was over you but it was getting the best of him you could tell he hasn't been sleeping much hence seeing the small bags under his eyes. You sat up slow and leaned over and kissed his forehead and covered him up better. After that you felt soft little licks from Gracie wanting attention and love so you pet her and kissed her nose.

"Come on sweetheart lets get you outside" you say and walk down the hall carefully and let her out the sliding doors.

As you looked back the bags where still by the door full of dirty clothes kitchen was in a small clutter state so you did what needed to get done, you got Gracie fresh water and food, wasn't easy bending over just yet, then dragged the bags over to the laundry room and go through the bags yours first you emptied the pockets and then went to Zak's and made sure he didn't have any thing important in his that could have gotten washed. You weren't surprised when you found receipts and papers with numbers on them you put them in a pile for him to deal with it was none of your business anyway yes you two were still married but other then that it'll all change soon from the papers you both had signed.

Once the laundry was in the wash you went over to the kitchen and cleaned up the glasses and few dishes that were there and took some of the meds you needed to take, then got started on breakfast you made him an omelette with fresh veggies and sausage with two pancakes. You put in his favorite fruit for a smoothie and turned on the blender hoping it wouldn't be too loud and wake him up. I was wrong.

"Morning" you say softly to him as the blender turns off and you pour him a glass as he makes his way to you you set down the glass on the counter as he takes his hands to your face and pulls it gently into his and kisses you.

You return the kiss as you rub his forearm and nuzzled your nose against his.

"What was that for?" You ask looking up and still holding on to his arms

"I know I should be resting but I had to get up and move around some I was getting antsy plus laying in bed hurt my tailbone" you said "I'm doing ok though I took my meds had Gracie out laundry is getting washed now kitchen will get cleaned up as soon as we eat if your hungry..." You say and get kissed again you accept it and kissed back deeper then last time and leaned against the fridge "mm as much as I want to keep going I can't" you frowned and kissed his cheek and tried to make your way to finish his breakfast "come on its getting cold and you have a small pile of things to go through from your pockets don't worry I didn't look at them" you say and hand him his fully made plate and smoothie.

Zak POV
I woke the next morning in bed alone... Not what I expected. I wanted to roll over and see Y/N curled up bedside me with sleep still on her face. Maybe even awake but with slightly drowzy eyes. I smiled thinking of the little noises she made before she fully woke up.
I could hear the blender from my room, it was suppose to be soundproof only the bedroom door wasn't fully closed and the noise slithered in. I placed my hand over her side of the bed to find it cold, letting me know that Y/N had been up a while. I groaned feeling guilty that I should have been up with her to make sure she had her tablets, I was suppose to be looking after her.