Married!?

You woke up with the sun shining through the small crack from the long drapes inside the bedroom you were in. You rubbed your eyes and turned your face into the pillow moving up some and felt an arm go across your waist and your eyes flung open. You had figured you had gone to bed alone, your eyes flew open when you felt an arm snake around your waist, making you look around the room quickly and realized where you were. Zak's room. So you take a deep Breath, biting your lip softly, you take hold of his hand and slowly move it off of your waist and get up slow not to wake him. You took a look back at him looking so peaceful, sweet, and down right adorable. You stand and start looking for your clothes you couldn't find what you thought you had worn the night before, all you found was a sexy white dress and some heels, making your mind confused "what was a stripper here last night?" you thought and shook your head, seeing it was in your size and internally groaned and got the dress on and looked for the other heel which was on Zak's side of his bed. You bite your lip and tiptoe over slow and see him start to stir and you dropped to the floor like a sack of flour. "What the hell am idoing!?" you thought and shook your head and when you didn't hear anymore movement from him you got up slowly picking up the other heel from slightly under the bed. You looked at him one last time wish you would just stay, but you didn't want to make things weirder between the two of you.

You see him curled and snuggled up to the pillow you were asleep on the night before and you smile softly and go and kiss his temple quick and go to the door and open it, just as Gracie comes bursting through. You make your escape when she ran in and halfway down the hallway you heard a loud groan come from his room.

"Gracie!" he yelled.

You reach the front door and unlock it and unarmed the alarm and locked it back up so it made it look like you were never there. You start your car and was on your way home.

Zak awoke to Gracie jumping into bed with him and then on his stomach and well his nuts.

"Gracie!" he yelled and groaned cursing at her, she cowered down and crawled up ears back and licked his cheek slow telling her I'm Sorry daddy kisses.

He sighed and pet her knowing she didn't mean to hurt him on purpose.

"Need to go outside," he asks and she gets all excited and he gets up and grabs his camo pants and goes downstairs and lets her outside. He had a pounding headache and he went and got some tea and some other organic things to try and relive the pain he felt.

Aaron came in and found him "so what's all this about your joking right," he asks smirking thinking it was just a prank he was playing with him.

"What are you talking about?" Zak asked him not knowing what the hell he was talking about.

"These," he says and shows him the pictures from the night before of your and his lips locked and front of a priest

He freezes right there turning a paler shade of white and looks down at this hand and sees a ring on his left hand.

"What the hell did I do last night?" He said out loud rubbing his face, more to himself rather then Aaron.

"Apparently got married" his friend smirked causing him to get a dirty look from his friend

"Come on how can you not find this hilarious?" He laughed

"I have work to do" he says and lets gracie back in and heads upstairs and gets a long hot shower and dressed and headed to his PR guy to talk to him and find out what he could do.

Hello everyone hope you are liking the stories keep commenting and voting and would love to hear your ideas on what to do next or for an idea you'd like to have! :)