Married?! part 9

You were having a nice dream up until you felt a hand on your side shaking you gently causing you to groan.

"It's ok sweetie, it's just me roll over to me so you can sleep in bed, Aaron wants his spot back" Zak said softly

Making you sigh, you got up reluctantly and got down carefully still half asleep Zak caught you and holding you close to him then walking you back to the bed. You felt safe with him you know he'd never intentionally hurt you, but you couldn't just jump into a relationship with him why well, there were many reasons, one he doesn't want to be married, he hates the very thought of it, hence he got papers the day after said marriage happened, he didn't like commitment the biggest thing he had committed to was the show and Gracie you loved him for it you did it was just you hoped it'd be different it was you and Zak from the moment you two met you never parted you were friends he knew your deepest darkest secrets and you knew most of his you fell for the guy hard and he couldn't even tell how much you cared for him that was mostly your fault out of fear of losing him or have him thinking that the idea of the two of you together he'd laugh in your face and you wouldn't risk getting a blow like that. Another reason was you would not tie him down in a loveless marriage you would never make him stay with you because of one drunken mistake that may have been the best night of your life even if you didn't remember much of it.

You returned to the bed in the back and lay down on the spot you had laid about an hour earlier, you grabbed the nearest pillow and let your hair down then rested your head on top it.

"You coming or are you just going to stand there watching me like a creeper" you mumbled softly to him, then felt the bed move and he lay right in front of you.

"That's the only pillow" he says softly and you open your eyes to see his staring back as you check it was.

"Oh. Sorry here you take it" you say and slide it over to him and he takes one side and pulls you over making you take the other side of the pillow

"Want me to turn around?" you ask

"No, I want to wake up seeing your face," he says and tucks the hair behind your ear and you nod softly closing your eyes and return to dreamland of a place where things only dreams could come true.

A few hours later you felt the RV stop and Zak get up and talk to Aaron, saying he'd go get the rooms and he'd be back shortly. You chose to stay there dozing and sure enough, he was back few times you assumed to get his bags and such. The next thing you knew you were being lifted up into the air and you hit a hard surface making you wake up some.

"What the hell?" you say and look up to see Zak's smirking face

"Just me," he says

"I can feel that" you mumble and hold on to him as if you were a small child, but a much over grown child being carried to a hotel room.

As you rested your head on his shoulder, he reaches the room pulling out the card from his back pocket and you grabbed it gently from his hand.

"I'll take it from here" you say getting down and turning around to insert the key into the door

"we'resharing" he says

As you heard that you first get butterflies, but then that turns to feeling shy and a little guarded. You walked into the room and it was a nice suite with a king size bed and a couch big tv and very nice bathroom.

"I think I'm gonna shower and just go back to bed, I'm exhausted for some reason" you tell him as you reach your bag and pull out some pj's for after your shower.

As you tried taking off the hoodie and toss it on top of your bag, your necklace came with it getting stuck in the middle.

"shit...come on" you groaned and started to panic then you felt hands on your sides.