Lockdown (Reequested)

It was lockdown day and you were just waking up. As you wipe the sleep from your eyes you fell familiar big muscled arms wrap tighter around your waist, making you smile instantly and looked behind your shoulder.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" you ask

"Better than I have in a few weeks of being here I missed you" Zak says through his tired eyes slowly opening them and seeing you he gently pushes your hair from your face as you roll over and lean in and both kiss each other.

"Missed you too" you say, rubbing his arm up and down gently massaging it.

He deepens the kiss and you return it, but after a short while you stop him causing him to look at you.

"Lockdown tonight, plus it's time for a shower" you smile and kiss his nose.

"Noooooo" he whines at first and smiles

"Only if I can join you," he adds winking making you smirk

"Fine" you say and get up and you too have a long shower together

After that you two had a nice brunch and got all the equipment ready for that night. You get in the SUV and sit beside him "I kinda have a weird feeling about tonight" you say on the drive to the location.

"Babe you always do," he smiles teasing

"Zak I'm serious this time" you say and look out the window

Causing him to look over at you and then back at the road "hey, everything will be fine promise if it does we shut it down before anything really bad happens ok deal?" he takes your hand and kisses your knuckles gently. He always knew how to calm you down so you just nod and lean back and try and relax better on the hour drive away from Carmel.

When you arrive you unbuckle your seat belt and wave to Billy Aaron Jay and Ashley, who were already there setting up the guys doing the video setup and Ashley doing the photography of the place. You then help carry things in and grab your hoodie from the SUV and talk to Ashley since you help her from time to time and you help her with a few things and take some shots of the guys setting up and did a few of the promo ones for the episode.

When you finish you go in with Zak and he asks you if you'd like to investigate with them and you kind of look at him funny since this was the first time he's asked you to do it, you think for a minute and nod,

"Ok on one condition" you say

"Name it" he smiles

"You stay near me or go with me anytime do not leave me alone for two long" you tell him dead serious

He looks at you "ok but just so you know i'd never let anything bad happen to you" he says and hugs you tight "thank you" he adds kissing your head

"Yah, you're lucky" you tell him

He just smiles and nods "very" he winks making you smile and melting the fear and  stress away making you feel comfortable and at ease for the time being.

After everyone had finished setting up Aaron and billy started filming zak as he introduced the location and then you.

"This is a very special lockdown for me anyways we have my girl (y/n) here to guest investigate with us, my trigger object if you will" he smiles talking about you.

You smile and wave saying hello and walk In with the guys and stay close to zak following him to the room where the minor things happen with voices and hearing footsteps in the hall way. So you sit down and let them do their work and ask a few questions and started feeling really sad all of a sudden making you tear up some and wipe your eyes quick thinking they wouldn't see but zak did.

"What's wrong?" He asks

You just shrug "it's nothing I feel sad for no reason" you tell him.

He nods "do you want a break or stop?"

"No I'm ok" you tell him

"Ok" he says and gets back to investigating the room.

After awhile you get a few sounds and a few voices so they decide to go back and take a listen to them. You go to sit behind them and zak takes your hand and sits down and has you sit on his leg as his hand rests on your back and then moves to the side of your hip causing you to blush slightly. You all listen to the play back and you were shocked when you heard your name and right after it laughs and says baby.

You sit there for a moment processing it all thinking and over thinking. Zak gets up and grabs his camera and goes back into the bad room and starts taunting.

"what do you want? You can't have (y/n)! She is mine do you hear me!" He yells and winces some so you get up and go there.

"what happened?" You say a little worried

"I don't know my side hurts" he tells you as you get your flashlight and lift his shirt looking "scratches" you tell him

"that the best you can do?!" He yells

"zak enough!" You yell, you never yell at him unless your playing joking around with him causing him to look at you.

"fine" he says walking you back to the nerve center and leaving you there with billy and jay.

You sigh and sit down taking your hoodie off and leaning back into the chair. As you watch him and aaron investigate you start smiling and giggling but not the normal bubbly giggle you usually do, causing billy and jay to look back at you and then to each other thinking the same thing call Zak down asap.

As him and Aaron do a evp session they call him over the walkie "uhh zak i think we need you here at base roght now" billy says

"why" zak says back

"Y/N isnt acting herself" he says in a low tone

Zak looks up and takes off running back to nerve center and discovers something he never wants to see again. Y\N smiling but no your normal smile like you alway give him this one he knew wasn't you. "hey babe whats goin on here?" he asks taking your hands gently and only for you to ripe them out of his hands saying in a low deep voice that was not your own "don't touch her! shes mine now" it says through you and begins smiling again. "guys were done here" he says and picks you up off the chair and carries you out of the building with you kicking and screaming on your way out you caught hold of the entry door frame and held on like you had a super strength, you were never as strong as Zak was but it took him and Aaron to get you to loose your grip on the house. as he reached the car you had stopped screaming and resisting him as he got you into the front seat he got in the drivers and drove you the half hour to your hotel.

he pulled up and walked you inside and too the elevator you kinda slump on the side after he pushed your floor number he comes over and pulls you in too his embrace and just holds you neither of you talking just yet just Holding.

The doors open and you walk with him to the room and he goes in with you and gets into his bag and gets out the holy water and has you do a cleansing making you even more tired "Zak I'm sorry" you tell him and give him a huge hug just holding him as close as the two of you could get "next time you come lets just be more careful ok promise me" he says seriously holding your face gently in his hands and you nod leaning up on your tip toes and kiss him "Promise Zak" you say against his lips and the two of you get a shower and spend the rest of the night together being one.

the end?