Married?! Part 13

As you say there in bed you seen Aaron walk in and come and check in on you. You smiled softly "hi" you say to him as he returns it and hugs you gently as you reassure him that you're ok just a little sore trying to hide your face the best you could.

"Aaron I wanna apologize to you for when I pushed you against the wall I wasn't really feeling myself and I'd never ever hurt you I don't know what came over me then and I'm really sorry for what I've done...I still would like for you to keep what you've heard to yourself for just a little while longer just so I can figure things out after what's happened I don't know what to do he's been here all night but the second I'm awake and start to tell him the doc came in and after that he bolts, is my face that bad am I that bruised up that I don't look like myself if he left because of that then he's not the guy I feel for not at all..my face will heal my cuts and bruises will go away but not the pain that comes from him if he can't stand to look at me like this" you tell Aaron

"I don't think it's that he left here pretty upset and in a hurry I'm sure he's at the hotel packing" he reassured you

"Ok should I call him?" You ask

"Let him cool off a bit" he nods

"Ok" you say and he gets up and gives you one more hug

"Thank you" you say and he kisses your head "go get some rest after packing up I'll call zak when they let me loose again" you tell him and he nods and goes back to the hotel to check in on zak.

An hour had gone bye and nothing then two so you pushed the nurse button as one came in.

"Oh hi um is there any word on when I can go?" You asked

"That's just what I came in here for need a few signatures and then the IV can come out and you're free to get dressed" she smiled and you returned it then did as she asked with the papers and listened to the instructions take a few days off rest no strenuous activities for a week and you'd be just fine with Tylenol for pain or ibuprofen.

After she had left after taking that damn IV out it hurt like a mother you cried a little then got bandaged up.

As soon as she left you picked up your phone and pushed pass the lock screen of a picture of you and zak and you bit your cheek gently pushing his name calling him. Praying he'd pick up by now.

"Hello?" You heard his voice

"H hey it's me I'm all done in free to go when ever someone can come pick me up I may need a little help getting dressed is all and then we can head back to Vegas and I can sleep on the way home.."

"Ok I'm on my way" you heard him

"Ok I'll be here waiting bye" you say and hung up and sighed

Now the hard part getting dressed. You grabbed your bag of clothes and pulled out out bra, slipped it on but couldn't reach back without extreme pain, "Zak would have to buckle it" you groaned and you pulled up your jeans and stood holding on to the side of the bed when you heard a knock. He was there you wasn't sure how long but you felt him there.

"I'm trying really hard" you say softly trying to keep the pain you felt from moving as you wiped your eyes quick you heard him walk over.

"I hate that you have to see me like this this mess," you sniffled and wiped your eyes again avoiding looking at him with the shape your face was in.

You felt his hands on your back and pulled your straps together and you adjusted yourself then you seen that he held you against him so you wouldn't fall you put your hands on his arms as he zipped up and buttoned your jeans "never thought you'd be pulling up my zipper" you joke trying to break the tension as you let go and grabbed your shirt he helped you put it on and you did a quick glance at him and looked away "ok I'm so ready to go home lets get the hell outta this creepy place" you say and walk next to him and had to hold on to his arm as you did so to the taxi waiting you got in and went to the hotel with him.