Married?! part 5

You groaned jumping softly awake from the dream and also your phone ringing.

"Jesus, what time is it?" You groaned and looked at the phone 2:45 am?!

"Who the hell is this and why are you calling me this late?" You said annoyed and still In a sleepy voice.

"It's me" Zak said

"Oh..sorry you ok why are you calling?" You asked as you rubbed your face gently of the sleep and eye goobs in the corners,

"Nice sexy morning voice" you could hear him smirking

"Why did you call?" you yawned

"I umm need to come over" he asked hopefully

You knew all to well what that meant, another nightmare. It had been a long time a few months since his last one and he couldn't have just come over with your ex being there.

"Ok come on in you have a key" you spoke

"Good cause I'm already here" he said and the phone went dead

"Seriously?" You rolled your eyes and sighed sitting up fast and fixing your hair into a messy bun, grabbing a cami tank from your dresser draw, tossing it on and hopping back into bed reaching to turn the light on low. He reached your door and had seen you changed causing mixed feelings, first he wondered why you had changed he didn't care what you looked like you were just going to sleep and second, he wondered why you felt the need to change in the first place. He knocked softly.

You looked up "you can come in.." You say giving him a small smile as he made his way to the other side of the bed and began taking his shirt off and then his cargo pants revealing his black boxer briefs. You blushed slightly and had seen it. Dammit.

"Still making you blush?" He smirked

"Yah, Well, I can't help it" you shrugged

"Well you are...we're..." He said and you finished for him "your wife and married..it's not a dirty word Zak" you say fidgeting with your fingers not looking at him.

"I know it's not" he says laying down beside you "can we just..not talk about it tonight" he asked

"Yah sure" you say and lay back turning the light off with a small sigh you felt an arm go under your head and around your torso.

"You know we do need to talk about it Zak and the nightmares are back aren't they?" You say

He sighs "y/n please all I wanna do is sleep tomorrow I swear we'll get it all sorted and talked out and as for the night terrors yes" he admits.

You bit your lip slightly "ok" you reply softly yawning and getting comfy closing your eyes

"Night y/n"

"Night Zak" you say and softly go to sleep.

Short part I know more to come promise! Thank you again for all the votes!! Now with two days off work I hope to post a few more times. Do you think I would turn these into books as in the Santa's wish and this one? Leave me a comment on what you think thanks again!! :)