Married Part 11

As you sat there on the bed, I hesitated on playing the video all it showed was a black screen and the play button. 

"Come on man up how bad could it be?" you mumbled and pushed the play button on your screen and wasn't ready for what was happening next.

Up pops Zak, he's smiling and it looks like it was taken the same night as the wedding after i had passed out.

"Hey there pretty girl I just wanted you to know how lucky I am to have met you, look at you sleepin' all sweet and beautiful, you are perfect. I just wanted you to know that that guy before me was an idiot for letting you go and cheating on you, come on! you're a ten plus I'm so sorry he felt the need to go find someone else there is no better person on this world than you you are perfect and beautiful I love everything about you....I can't wait to see you in the morning cause I'm going to  treat you like the queen you deserve to be my queen look forward to being spoiled rotten and getting everything you've ever dreamed of baby, cause that's my mission besides the ghosts, I'm gonna be the best husband ever in the history of husbands I'll let you win in fights even if it's my fault, from here on out you are going to be loved and cherished so damn much that people wish they had an ounce of our love yah love i said it I LOVE YOU only you well Gracie too but the only woman besides my mom and sister that is....wow i drank a lot sorry I'll do better not to do that anymore. just remember that you are always going to be my girl, no matter what, I'll take care of you I'll always protect you because I've been in love with you since that day at the shelter and the way you took care of those animals and then came and cried to me about how bad they had it well, i knew i was done going out to find the woman of my dreams you are always in them when i see you i have them damn nightmares they're taking you away from me and then i go see you and it all just goes away you're my angel my light in this darkness shit I'm talking a lot well look bottom line is that i love you (your first and middle name) Bagans  and I'm never going to stop I'm tired now goodnight" he smiles and the camera moves and he lays behind you you see yourself sleeping and then rolling over and hugging him "love you" you hear yourself mumble and seeing him smile again and it goes black again.

You wipe your eyes smiling "how the hell am I going to fix this mess" you sighed and laid back for a few minutes to collect yourself. After a few minutes of laying there you get up and made sure your eyes had sunglasses on and you made your way down to the elevator. As it opened there was Zak and jay getting ready to set up the floor you were just on, you waved to them and let them come out and you walked in getting a look from Zak you knew he knew you've been crying so you covered "The sun is bugging me getting a headache I'll be fine after some aspirin" you tell him and bite your lip softly and go and hug him tight "I'm sorry I'm such a bitch to you" you say and get back into the elevator and push the button and went down to base camp.

As you got out of the elevator you took the glasses off and went and sat down by ash and took your aspirin and leaned back just wanting to go back to bed you wanted to fill her in but Zak radioed to Billy and Aaron that they'd be starting soon. As him and Jay came back, he watched him look over the camera angles and one didn't seem right, so he was going to ask Aaron to go but you volunteered to go for him. You grabbed a radio and headed to the floor you were on before with Ashley. once there it felt a lot more creepy and heavy but you ignored it and headed to the camera and found it. 

"OK where do you want it?" you asked 

"little to the left" Zak radioed

"OK." you said and did so

"There! great!" he radioed and you gave him the thumbs up to the camera and started walking back when you started feeling funny, like a rush of something pushed you into the wall, you stumbled and caught yourself so you didn't fall but you quickly knelled down and held your head feeling very dizzy and started feeling the need to breath faster beginning to panic you felt shaky and just wanted it to stop.