Married part 18

About a month later it was time for Zak to be getting back to work. Currently you were both in the bedroom, not doing what you'd think (dirty minds)

You were helping him pack for the upcoming season of Ghost Adventures, as you helped him pick out certain things picking shirts you liked on him, then she went over to his watch cases and found his necklace he always wore on investigations and made her way over to him taking his left hand taking his ring off gently biting your lip hating you had to do this but you haven't talked about when the two of you were going to tell the fans. 

She took his wedding ring and the necklace and put them into a zip-lock baggie then placed it inside his zippered compartment in his suitcase. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" he said, sensing something was up with you

"Huh it's nothing ok" you say putting on your smiled but he saw right through it and you sigh "it's just that i'm going to miss you like crazy and then you're going to working tons of hours and i'm worried we won't have time to.." you say and look at him knowing the look you were getting back "i'm sorry i told you it was nothing you umm have everything you need in your bag i think all that's left is your hair stuff" you say and go into the bathroom and go to get them thinking "way to go now he thinks i'm this needy whiny girl" with another sigh you put his things in a smaller bag zip that up and walk back to the bed and toss it into the bag "I'm going to go order some dinner" you say walking out of the room feeling that if you pushed your feelings of need/want down. 

You reached the kitchen and grabbed the take out menus and looked through them "what do you feel like having I'll get you whatever you want" you call out to him looking over a local BBQ place you liked eating here recently you couldn't get enough of their food. I mean, come on pulled smoked BBQ meat with coleslaw sandwiches with a side of delish fries made your mouth start watering and you ordered 2 of those for just yourself. 

"Do you want something from here or do you want something from the Asain place you like so well?" you ask him looking over at him standing in the doorway, when he shook his head you ended your phone call and started calling in for his food and placed his order. 

"Ok about a half hour before we can both eat" you tell him putting the menus back into the drawer and closing it with your hip you didn't realize he's been watching your every move since you've been there. 

"What time is your flight again?" you ask walking in his direction 

"12" he said to you 

"ok so we have one day to do whatever you want what would you like to do after the food comes" you asked walking up to him.

ZAK POV

I sighed tossing the odd thing in my case. I loathed packaging, usually doing it the morning I had to fly out. But Y/N wanted me to be organized. I knew her game.. Mainly because I was playing it as well.

The game of 'Once I'm packed, then I'll be okay.' 

Y/n wasn't much good at hiding her feelings, nor keeping her face smooth. I saw the little face, she pulled whilst folding my shirts..

I watched her walking around my bedroom quietly packing things up as if I wasn't even here. Not until she approached me and took my left hand.

Her eyebrows pulled slightly and her lip disappeared into her mouth as she slowly removed my wedding ring. Once it was off, she took a breath and walked to the bed where my case was popping it in a ziplock bag along with my jewelry and closing it. Finding the zipped compartment I used for important things she popped it inside and withdrew from the case.