Married?! Part 12

As Y/N laid there in the bed after Zak had poured his heart and soul out to her, she was still fighting to get back to him she had her own demons working in her mind trying to stay alive for him she fought to come back for him he was her only reason for living and getting back to this world he needed her as much as she needed him....

The next morning she awoke to the sound of a man snoring she knew all too well whom it was, you smiled softly and looked over to the side of you seeing him fast asleep, he looked like hell he's eyes were red lips were dry as he held your hand, you moved over some giving him some room, his eyes jumped open only to sigh seeing you in the same position as he left you just a few hours earlier.

You decided to open your eyes slow and look over his way as you did that you furrowed your brows thinking.

"y you're alive you're awake" he smiled so big I've never seen him this happy

"And you are" you ask softly

"w what?" he stared at you

"Who are you? It's very nice to wake up to your face whomever you are" you joked with him, but he didn't catch on just yet.

"It's me Zak.... Your husband for Christ sake!" he says, still staring getting a little annoyed and agitated.

"Ok, ok, no need to yell, I'm sorry" you started to chuckle "Oh bad idea I'm sorry I am really a horrible person" you say and hold your head with your free hand and look over at him. "I am truly sorry Zak, for this, the pushing you away, i've treated you so bad but i honestly thought it was for the best i truly did i thought you didn't want to be married to anyone let alone me and then the papers i seen them and seen that you had signed the day you got them, i thought it was what you wanted Zak and i only ever wanted to make you happy and keep you safe i was never going to keep you in a marriage that you didn't want nor was i going to force you into it either....I seen the video when me and Ash were talking and i told her everything how i felt i opened up to her and after i did i watched it and it was the most sweetest cute caring funny video I've ever seen in my life...." You started as you kept hold of his hand you laced them gently and raised his hand to your lips and kissed his knuckles "I'm so sorry Zak but here it goes I'm....." you said just as the doctor came in and seen you awake you sighed and looked at him "hold that thought" you say as the doctor checks your wounds and rebandaged them.

"Any idea when I can go home?" you ask

"I'd say at least a few hours lets see how you are making sure you're in the clear and then you are free to go," he says getting up from the side of my bed and adds "Oh, and make sure when you do go home that in have someone or oh your husband with you for a few days just to be on the safe side is that going to be an issue?" he asks Zak as you looked at the doctor

"He's fine and if he's busy I'll have someone do so thank you" you say to the rude doc as he left you sighed and looked over at him standing up

"So what I was going to say..." you started again and he spoke

"I'll be right back let the others know you're ok and that they can go back to the hotel and pack up everything so we can go home later," he says and walks out of the room leaving you a bit stunned what the hell was he thinking.

Zak POV

I jumped and looked at Y/N still asleep in bed I sighed and relaxed against the bed seeing no change. I looked at the monitor who kept their normal drone and beeping continuously.

As I looked back at Y/N I saw her eyes open and brows knit together.

"Y-You're alive, you're awake!" I smiled widely as she looked at me.

"And you are?" Y/N asked making my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

No... Please don't tell me she's forgot everything.

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief.

"Who are you? It's very nice to wake up to your face. Whomever you are." She said.

"I-it's me? Zak. Your husband for Christ sake!" I answered getting more upset and frustrated as rah second passed.

"Okay okay, no need to yell, I'm sorry." She started to giggle. I glared at her.

"Oh bad idea, I'm sorry I am really a horrible person." She answered holding my face with her free hand.

"I am truly sorry Zak. For this. The pushing you away, I've treated you so bad but I honesty thought it was for the best, I truly did. I thought you didn't want to be married to anyone let alone me and the papers.. I seen them and seen that you signed them the day you got them. I thought it was what you wanted Zak and I only ever wanted to make you happy, and keep you safe. I was never going to keep in you in a marriage that you didn't want, nor was I going to force you into it either.. I seen the video when me and Ash were talking and I told her everything. How I felt, I opened up to her and after I did, I watched it and it was the most sweetest cute caring funny video I've seen in my life.." She spoke.

I tried to think back to a video she was talk about and the only one I can remember was the one I did for her.. I think that was the one she was talking of.

She kissed my knuckles as my mind reeled wondering what the hell I had said after a stomach full of alcohol.

Had I already told her how I felt?

"I'm so sorry Zak but here it goes I'm-" y/n was stopped by the doctor as he came in checking her wounds and rebandaging them her. I stood up as moved away letting him work.

"Any idea when I can go home?" Y/n asked the doctor.

"I'd say at least a few hours, let's see how you are? Making sure you're in the clear and then you are free to go." The doctor answered.

The doctor took in my appearance and looked at me in disgust, I knew there was a chance they would think I pushed Y/N down the stairs.. I hadn't and I was nowhere near her..

"Oh and make sure when you do go home that you have someone or oh your husband with you for a few days just to be on the safe side..."

"Is that going to be an issue?" The doctor asked me.

"He's fine, and if he's busy I'll have someone so thank you." Y/n answered abruptly. The doctor nodded and left.

"So what I was going to say.." Y/N began.

I was still fuming with the doctor thinking I was capable of such a vile act that I needed to get some air.

"I'll be right back. Let the others know you're okay and that they can go back to the hotel and pack up everything so we can go home later." I interrupted and walked out her room. I stopped around the corner away from the side widow to her room and took in a few breaths of air but my anger was creeping fast.

I needed out.

I headed to where the crew were waiting, from the look of Aaron he'd been there all night.

"Bro?" He noticed my face.

"She's awake.. The fucking! I need air. Just give me 5 minutes." I answered heading towards the doors.

"Well is she okay?!"

"She's awake, she's fine. Go say hi, then we can pack up and go home." I answered pushing my way out the double doors and heading for the exit.

I passed the nurses station who were gossiping and went quiet on the sight of me.

"Mr Bagans." One of them acknowledged me.

I ignored her and got to the front of the hospital. I didn't know if it was dusk or dawn right now as the sun was low in the sky. I took in a few deep breaths, I paced outside the hotel with the idea of people thinking that of me churning in my mind along with the idea of that video and how I could have said anything and everything in that video. I punched the side of the hospital wall grazing my knuckles I hissed at the pain decided to walk off my anger than to take it out my body or inanimate objects.