Married Part 20

As Y/N sat in her chair all she could do is replay what had just happened over and over and over again. She jumped when she felt Aaron come and touch her shoulder.

"Hey, sorry, but the property owner is here to let us out," he said softly, making her nod and zip up her hoodie she was wearing now.

She grabbed her things and walked to the SUV well one of them and went to get in the back but she heard Zak.

"Hey sweetie up front i'm driving us back just me and you" he said and she had nodded and got in the front seat where he usually sat but he got into the driver's seat and drove the two of them back to the hotel.

She hadn't spoken yet. As she put her things down she went into the shower and got one. About 20 minutes later she had come out in her robe and had seen him sitting on the edge of the bed. So she walked over to him and stood in front of him and took his hands and wrapped them around her as she lowered herself and sat in his lap holding him. They stayed that way for a bit until he spoke up.

"Babe talk to me please," he asked softly

"I.. I'm not sure what to say" she confessed

"Anything, " he prompted

"Well, that bothered me...I got too emotionally involved and I don't like the way i feel after we did that, Aaron was kinda right..I probably shouldn't have done it buti did want to i wanted to for you and then for her..." she said and sighed getting up for him to only pull her back into his lap

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have put you in that situation and i won't ever again" he said

"Zak don't blame yourself I wanted to do it, I just I can't be doing it for a while because I can't risk some thing" she said

"Risk what? Us? Babe we're fine... Unless this scared you, " he said

"It did scare me, but for a different reason than what you think" she said

"And what reason," he looked at her

"You know how it kept saying baby baby baby" she asked and he nodded

"Yah, she wanted her baby,It's understandable" he said

"Yes, but when i got pains in my stomach...." she prompted

He looked at her "w what no no no," he said with the color draining from his face

"I took a test just now and it said it was positive i'll go to the doctor as soon as we get back to make sure but this could be a false alarm" she said

He stared at her and made her move and he got up and went to say something, but he shook his head and got his coat "i gotta get back they guys need me" he said and left the room leaving y/n.

"Zak wait!" y/n called out, but it was too late he wasn't turning back.

y/n sat back down on the bed in disbelief 'how could he just walk out on me, how could he just treat me the way he swore he never would.' through wet eyes y/n got dressed and packed up her things thinking 'If he's leaving so am I' she thought as she packed the last of her things and took a last look and sweep around and did exactly what he did she left.

With a quick phone call of a cab she was out the doors and going back home to Vegas to remove her things and every trace from his home and his life as if she was never there..

Once back in Vegas she had turned her phone off half way through the ride home. She found the spare key where he had told her a few years earlier when they were in the beginning of the friendship and you were dog sitting for him. y/n walked in and sighed wiping her eyes of the fresh tears and she made her way to what was his room now and she started packing up the few clothes she had there among all the pictures and everything else and within an hour in a half she was wiped clean of his place what she thought could have been their home boy was she wrong and with that she was gone, she had gone home to her place and kept the lights off, car in the garage and she went to sleep keeping her phone and other things off so if he did come looking he'd probably think she wasn't home at the lease had returned to her home state...

Zak Bagans imagines and short stories #TheWattysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें