Prologue

Dear angel,

The world is a chaotic place isn't it? No wonder angels don't live here. They're too pure for the world.

I wish this world was happy. I wish nobody had problems, I wish we would never fight. If only happiness could be given, from hand to hand.

Dear angel,

You're the only person that crossed my mind when I wanted to write this letter. I don't know why.

But if you really get this, I just wanted to let you know my wish.

I want to spread happiness, so other people could live and be happy too.

My last wish.

I wish to share my happiness with everyone.

So take my happiness, and share them with people.

Angel, if you hear me, I hope you grant my wish.

- Amelia, 26/9/2005

-

The angel flew all over town, his eyes roaming every corner and crack of the city. He needed something.

He needed a cure.

Sighing, he almost gave up.

Someone he loved was dying, and he needed to save that someone. He's been watching over the person ever since he became an angel. He loved the person.

A golden glow caught the corner of his eyes.

The angel got up and flew towards where the glow was coming from.

He landed in a neighborhood house, the yard quite dirty and the plants a little wilted, and he saw the happiness from this house darkening.

But of course, he didn't came for that.

The glow came from a room on the second floor, by the window. He touched the window, wiping off the snow.

A letter was placed neatly inside a box, under a bed. That was the glow.

The window wasn't locked, as if knowing he would appear that night. The angel easily got inside and took the letter in his hands. A girl was sleeping on the bed as he carefully tried not to wake her.

When he read it, he smiled.

"This is the cure."

---------------------------------

I got so excited I couldn't resist omf

So I'll be warning you guys; starting from now I might have late updates, but it depends on if I wanted to sacrifice my sleep or not lol

I haven't found a decent cover yet, so that's the temporary one hehe sorry (thats actually my edit as a wallpaper lmao)

I like killing people with suspension iTS FUN

(ノ'∀`*)

- Cee