7

Notice how I've never said I love you to anyone?

Maybe I did. Once. To Jeonghan, but he barely heard it.

And when you think about it, I don't regret not saying those three words to him. Soon you'll realize how important those three words actually mean instead of just meaningless words that comes out from your own mouth.

It's either you say it for fun, or you really mean it.

I'm scared of falling in love all over again. I'm scared the same cycle would repeat. I'm scared Jisoo would leave me too.

But he wouldn't, would he? He's now back here, healthy and safe and sound. He wouldn't leave me. He won't ever leave me. He fought through all of this just for me. Of course he would love me from the bottom of his heart.

After all, we've known each other for a long time.

And I'm sure Jisoo won't commit the same mistake.

I keep telling myself to let Jeonghan go, but somehow when it comes to the real thing I just can't.

I hate this so much.

I want to tell Jisoo how much I've missed him and all, but talking to him after not seeing each other for years seems...foreign.

"Lia! There's gonna be a guest soon! My friend's coming over so make sure you open the door if someone knocks!" Seungcheol hyung yells from upstairs, taking me back to reality. I yelled back a "yes", and turned off the heat, placing the chicken soup on the dining table.

Geez, how many friends does Seungcheol hyung even have anyway? He's probably got a shitload of them, since he goes overseas often. And he's the type who would be like 'oh hi i think you need a free hug from me ok? Ok' to all the fucking strangers he sees jisoos I swear-

The doorbell rang, scaring the shit out of me.

"He's here! Lia open it for me, I need to get dressed!"

I rolled my eyes, complaining on how hyung wasn't even ready when a guest was about to arrive.

But it felt like the world stopped when I opened the door.

A figure, dressed in a grey sweater and black pants stood out in the cold, scarf wrapped tightly around his neck. The red dye on his hair was still there, unfortunately turning into this coppery brown colour that suits the cold weather.

He puts down his bags for a while, and when he looked up our eyes met, and he smiled which made his eyes crinkle like how it usually would.

His coppery hair was below his shoulders now, and he trimmed the ends. His eyes looked like he could make people fall head over heels for him within seconds with just a look, and his lips were just as pink as always. He was the same.

But no, I know how he was.

And his eyes told me a different story.

"Oh hi, Lia," he greets, flashing me a smile as if nothing had happened, extending his arms out as if he was expecting a hug from me.

"Missed me?"

------------------------------

U thot jeonghan was gone sike betch

Now its time for /jessi voice/ cOMPETITION

Oh and sorry for the short updates guys :( tried ma best bc ily

Im not actually sure how long crestfallen would be compared to fallacy, because the chapters are shorter and all. I actually prefer fallacy over this bc i write like im rushing things, which is bad bc u dont get to enjoy the moment

Anyway do leave ur thots on how our malicious angel has returned ;-)

Have a nice day fam ♡

- Cee