10

"So…what is it that you yearn for, Yoon Jeonghan?"

The boy asks him. Both had long hair, what differentiated them were the colours — the older had raven hair, a little wavy and ever so shiny.

They were in an office. Jeonghan sitting at the opposite side of his desk.

Scattered with papers and pens and ink spilling all over, right in front of the desk was a name.

"Choi Min Ki,It wrote.

Min Ki — unlike Jeonghan is a full time demon from the other side, while Jeonghan's just somewhere in between. He's a full time psychologist, a person who cures angels or demons and turns them back to the way they want to be.

Or, maybe just dragging them to the wrong side with those captivating eyes.

Jeonghan inhales a deep breath before answering,

"I yearn for revenge."

Min Ki scrribles down on his piece of paper, and waits for Jeonghan to continue but the angel doesn't say anything.

"And also…?"

"And her love."

More scribbling.

Finally Min Ki puts down his pen and pushes his glasses up,

"You've already earned her love. Why don't you just proceed with revenge?"

Silence, as Jeonghan brings hinself to say the right words.

"He's….he's in my way. I want her back."

The older places his slender fingers on Jeonghan, tracing the length of his shoulders as he chuckles.

"My my…you're really blinded by love this time, aren't you?" The raven haired asks him, a sinister laugh echoing in Jeonghan's ears "you've forgotten all of the promises you've made."

"I haven't. I just loved her too much. I don't know if I can do this."

"Well, what's causing your anger to bottle up right now?"

"It's him. He's blocking my way. I want Lia back."

"Then think, Mr. Yoon. What do we do if we hate humans?"

Silence again as Jeonghan finally realizes what he has to do.

"….No…I can't do that…he's part of my childhood-"

The older places a finger to Jeonghan's lips, shushing him. Removing his glasses from his face, his pupils contracted as he stares into Jeonghan's eyes. The younger boy seems to be in a daze, the look in the other boy's eyes were simply bewitching.

"Now let me ask you again, Yoon Jeonghan, what do we do if we hate humans?"

"We take their lives away,"

"Good boy. You know what to do right?"

"Yes."

"Then kill him." 

-----------------------------.

Bad time to update hA

I'm gonna be on hiatus for 2 days bc camp yikes..

I TOLD Y'ALL MINKI WOULD BE IN HERE

Oh and minki is actually ren his real name js so cute tho

I feel like im rushing a shitload of stuff in here smh

But hey the readers who've stayed with ne ever since fallacy, yall im so happy Ilyall

- cee