8

Spoiler : jihan and jeongcheol gonna sink like titanic 2.0

------------------------------

"Lia?"

I feel sick.

"Hey, open the door,"

I can't believe he left me,

"Are you okay in there?"

For a year without a fucking trace,

"Amelia! I swear open the door!"

And came back just like that as if nothing had happened.

The queasy feeling in my stomach was still lingering - liquid lurching around my stomach that threatened to make me throw up. The pounding in my head was getting worser and worser. The sound of the running water won't help.

Letting everything out wouldn't help either.

Those memories, they're making me sick.

I wiped the ends of my mouth with a towel and threw it to the side, staring at myself in the mirror.

You're back to the pale old Lia.

How did this happen when it was just a while ago I was smiling?

"Lia….open the door…Seungcheol's getting worried."

"I'm fine," I croaked "just feeling sick."

Jisoo kept knocking, and I had to make sure I didn't look anything like sick when I faced him.

I unlocked the door and he was there, standing with a worried look on his face, "Hey, you okay?"

I forced a smile, "I'm fine. You guys go have dinner. I'm going to bed early."

• • • • • • •

Jisoo

Lia left to go back to her room, and I've never seen her look so pale loke that. She looked like she just lost her soul - so dead.

Sighing, I walked to the kitchen to have dinner with the rest of the boys. Seungcheol had a friend coming, and hey why not greet him?

"Is Lia okay?" Seungcheol asks me, eyes flashing a look of curiosity.

"She's fine. She just didn't feel too well," I say, taking a seat opposite of the long haired male. He's very good looking for a guy with long hair, isn't he?

"He's Jeonghan, by the way." Seungcheol told me, cocking his head towards Jeonghan's direction. I stuck a hand out to shake his.

"Hi I'm-"

"Jisoo. I know," Jeonghan chuckles, and barely raised his hands to shake mine. He just smiles at me, and I swore his pupils contracted when his eyes met mine.

I awkwardly pulled my hand back, "Uh yeah, sure."

It got silent for a moment, and Seungcheol coughed.

"Hansol! Dinner's ready!" Seungcheol yelled, and Hansol appeared by the stairs with a smile, that quickly faded when his eyes landed on Jeonghan.

"Surprise surprise," Jeonghan chuckles (and boy, his chuckles held a different meaning behind them) "shocked aren't you?"

Hansol bit his lip and just passed by the dining table, walking towards the door.

"Hey where are you going?" Seungcheol asks "you are not skopping dinner, kid. Lia noona cooked this for y-"

"I'm not hungry." He remarks, putting on his shoes "you guys enjoy the meal. Especially you - Jeonghan hyung. You must've missed her cooking." Hansol shot us a glare, and honestly I have never seen him so angry in my life.

"Choi Hansol I swear! Where's ypur manners towards your hyung-" Seungcheol started to tick off, but Jeonghan shut him up.

Jeonghan smiled, "Of course I will. You have fun too, Hansol."

Hansol tsk-ed, and slammed the door behind him.

Seungcheol heaved a sigh.

"Sorry," He mutters "I guess they're just stressed out. Teenagers."

"No it's okay," Jeonghan smiles again "let's eat."

I stole glances at the guy in front of me. Why does he looks so familiar? I think I've seen him somewhere….

The sound of a phone ringing startled me and I flinched at the sound. Seungcheol stopped talking whatever he was talking about and got up.

"I'll get it," He says, leaving the both of us, awkward.

"You don't seem to recognize me, do you?"

"What?" I say. Jeonghan laughed at my reaction.

"I can't believe you don't remember me, Jisoo. How dare you," Jeonghan looks down at his food, and he started to jab the piece of chicken with his fork.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask again. I have no idea what he's talking about.

Jeonghan just laughs and shakes his head, not replying after that. We just ate in complete awkward silence, Jeonghan eyeing me with the corner of his eyes and me, trying not to sweat at his gaze.

And why was Hansol mad when he first saw Jeonghan though?

"I swear to god that kid Hansol!" Seungcheol plopped himself back onto his chair and shoved all the food inside his mouth "it hasn't been half an hour and he's gotten into trouble again."

Jeonghan pouts, "Too bad. He was never like this when I used to be here."

When he was here?

"I need to leave," Seungcheol quickly puts on his coat and shoved the keys inside of his pocket "I'll be back soon enough, you guys can stuff yourself if you want to." He says before leaving. I gulped.

Jeonghan coughs and stood up, "I guess I'm good for now," he flashes me that sinister smile again "you're welcomed to finish the rest, Jisoo."

I let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah. Sure."

It hasn't been a day here and what's happened to everyone? Lia isn't feeling too well, Hansol broke out into a fight and well…I don't feel too good too.

There's something about him that doesn't feel right.

And why does he think I know him? It's not like we've ever met before. He does seem familiar though - but I just can't indicate when or where I've seen him.

"Don't think of it too much, Jisoo." Jeonghan's breath tickled the back of my ear, and I shivered.

"You're probably thinking of who I am, aren't you?" He laughs that I wasn't sure if it was a kind one or a sinister one.

"Don't worry, Joshua. You'll find out who I am one day."

I don't feel too good about his presence here.

-----------------------------------

Unedited, sorry for typos

My updates r getting shorter sorry guys hehe

And ^thats a spoiler for my next chapters, no jihan or jeongcheol

And notice how jeonghan's way of communication changed? (;

How did Jeonghan know about Jisoo? And does Jisoo know Jeonghan?

(・ิω・ิ)

- cee