17

On that cold night, everything ended for the little boy.

It was an unfortunate incident ㅡ what horrible fate lies upon the child. An innocent soul taken away like he was nothing. He was a boy who had a future, his sister believes in that well.

Life at The Home was dull, until some strange people (or that's what he thought) came to visit and brought a lot of things for the kids there. He decided not to get involved with the fun. Being an introvert he was, he just didn't had the courage to.

But out of the bunch, one caught his eye. The man with long hair had truly caught his attention. He had a distinct feature ㅡ wings.

The boy thought the man was beautiful. He never knew such a creature existed in this world. But whenever he got closer to the man to touch the wings, there was a sharp pain in his lost eye, and he wondered why.

Whatever it was, the little boy immediately knew that this man was up to no good.

The girl who was falling for the creature is picking the wrong person. He's a dangerous man who could take anyone's lives away. He was someone who you should definitely stay away from.

"Mommy," the little boy tugs on the woman's dress, eyes after the man "he's an angel. I can see his wings. They're black."

'Pretty,' was what the little boy muttered under his breath. Although the man shot him a look of discomfort, he still admired the wings. The wings that had turned to black after a while.

When midnight struck, the boy realized he had left his favourite set of crayons under the tree in the backyard so he could claim the spot as his for lunch the next day. But he couldn't sleep without the crayons with him, so carefully, the little feet of his tiptoed out of the house and into the backyard.

He ran to search for the crayons, but they were nowhere to be seen. He made sure he double checked the place before leaving.

"Looking for this?" A voice approaches him from behind, the little boy's eyes widening at the figure in front of him, then moves to the box of crayons in his hand.

"Mister, I need that." He stands on his toes to reach the box, but the man toys with him, laughing as he put it up higher.

"I will give you the box, if you do me a favour." The man says, and the boy listens intently for him to continue.

"Take off your eyepatch." The man orders, and the little boy seems to be a little talen aback by his request. He didn't fancy taking his eyepatch off, his sister told him not to, either.

"I-I'm sorry Mister, but that's something I'm not allowed to do." The boy tells him.

"Not allowed, huh?" The man places his hand on top of the child's head, gently stroking his black hair as his hand went down to the child's chin, tipping it upwards, "we'll see if you'd still refuse to take it off after this."

The child's head was pulled to the back by its head violently, the man attacking him with a stab right at the little boy's heart. It was too painful to even scream or cry out in pain, the child's knees falling to the ground. Silently, a single tear drops from the little boy's eye, bearing the pain that he had felt at a young age.

"Fear me, little boy. You know nothing about me, or anything about the other side." The man mutters as he hovers over the child, removing the eye oatch frim the child's eye.

It was a black eye. The chikd had lost his vision, but also gained another vision to see things other people don't see. These people need to be killed, thought the man.

He chuckles when he felt the child trembling under him, "What's wrong? Scared?" The man wipes the blood on his dagger off on his own shirt, then mercilessly stabs the child's black eye.

Thr poor little boy had never imagined such pain.

"You don't know anything about me," The man mutters, hands choking the little boy's frail neck, "so don't act all cocky and say that I'm an angel like you think of how I actually am."

"I-I'm sorry.." the boy manages to cry out.

"Its about time I show you how the other side looks like, and how I actually look like." The man gets up and stands, gritting his teeth at some sort of pain, his back arched.

The poor boy was terrified as he saw large black wings appear behind Jeonghan's back, the angel's pupils turning red in colour.

With all his might, Jeonghan stabs the little boy right in the heart again, the little boy unable to suck in a breath before the angel took his life away, falling to the ground with eyes wide open.

Jeonghan seemed pleased. He draws back the dagger and licks off the remaining blood dripping from the piece of metal.

"They say, blood from people who believe in fallen angels tastes best." He laughs and puts the dagger away, staring at the dead body in front of him one last time.

The little boy was left, dead on the grass, motionless, blood spilling everywhere. At the brink of death, the boy manages to catch something he's never sae using his now-lost black eye.

The creature who killed him was indded cruel.

But inside, the fallen angel was suffering from having to kill people, miserably accepting the fate he marked towards himself for killing humans in the past.

"Pretty…" he murmured his last words that were just above a whisper, but enough to make Jeonghan freeze and his heart cripple into pieces.

------------------------------

Its been too long sighs

So thats why i thought we needed an update woOT

IM SO SORRY FOR A SHORT ONE

MY HEAD IS SPINNING BUT IM SO STRESSED I CANT SLEEP

HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS AND GOOD NIGHT <3

- Cee