6

Lia

"Wait, wha-"

"I swear Lia, why are you so slow at picking up with things?" Jisoo sighs, loosening his hug and placed his chin on the top of my head "you never noticed?"

I didn't. Stupid me. So fucking stupid.

Jisoo seemed to understand despite my silence as an answer, and heaved another sigh, "You really are an idiot."

"Mind you. I know I am one but it's not like I forgot about you when I left." I huffed.

"That, I know. Should I start courting you though?" Jisoo suddenly asks me, and I just looked up at him.

"Um- I honestly have no idea-"

"Great! I'll ask your brother for permission if I could date you." Jisoo laughs as he lets go of me. And I just stood there dumbfounded.

But anyway, that boy can do anything he want. I'm leaving the rest to him.

"What's with the sudden confession, Jisoo?" I ask him, faking a laugh. I'm scared. I'm honestly so scared at the way he's rushing things and how he sounded like he wanted to spend time with me desperately.

Jisoo didn't answer at first though. Instead, he shrugged and said, "I've been waiting for us to be together for a long time. So can I? While I'm still here?"

I didn't answer and quickly changed the topic, "You should get some sleep," I say, walking to his door "Seungcheol hyung's snoring away, so you must be sleepy too. Get some rest, I'll wake you before dinner."

"Alright," Jisoo smiles, sitting on his bed "I love y-"

"I like you too, Jisoo. Bye."

------------------------

Why is jisoo rushing things?

; ))

- cee