11

Prepare holy water before reading bc 50 shades of jisoo jkjk

--------------------------------

The door closes behind them and he pushes Lia against the door, lips never leaving each others'. She's never kissed Jisoo before (in a much more intense way, of course) and somehow it felt weird ; kissing someone whom she knew from her childhood who was innocent and childish and playful.

She's never seen Jisoo being so dominant before, taking the lead and just knowing where to put his hands and everything he did was just so perfect.

Are these Jisoo's feelings towards her? Are they sincere?

She doesn't want to use him based on what Jihoon told her to do, she wants to love him right from the bottom of her heart and she needs to know if Jisoo feels the same way.

And he does, he tells her through the kiss, and it made her smile, happy knowing that the both of them felt the same way.

(CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A MOMENT TO JUST- /WHEEZES/)

She couldn't feel her lips, everything was happening so fast as Jisoo's hands roamed everywhere and she knows she's not ready if he wants to take it to another level-

"Lia? You in there? Seungcheol's calling for you."

Three knocks on the door and Jisoo pulls away, both of them taking a moment or two to process what was actually happening, and when they finally did, Lia shoved Jisoo away while muttering a soft sorry towards him, and exits his room.

Well would you look at that, Jeonghan thought, giving a look of disapproval at her flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

Jeonghan gazes at her lips and glares while Lia fixes her messed up hair. When she looks up, she finds him staring at her.

"What?" She asks, rather annoyed at him at his pissed off face.

Well, Jeonghan was pissed. Pissed at how Lia was suddenly kissing another man right in front of his fucking eyes (too bad bij).

And as much as he wanted to kiss Jisoo's marks on her lips away, he knew doing that would put him and Lia into a further distance between each other.

So all he could do was take a step closer and hold her by the shoulders firmly and stare at her, Lia bracing herself to kick him in the gut in case he does anything, and he doesn't, but runs his thumb along Lia's bottom lip, as if wiping Jisoo's marks away.

And Lia tries not to get distracted, changes the topic despite her shock, "S-so what were you calling for?"

"Nothing. Seungcheol just told you to go to bed." Jeonghan lets go of her and leaves the hallway, walking back to his room.

She senses something off about Jeonghan and somehow it made her mad for interrupting her moment with Jisoo, but she decides to sleep it off.

• • • • •

"Morning!" Seungcheol bursts inside her room and Lia almost falls of the bed at his loudness, being able to grasp the headboard even before she fell.

But Seungcheol was too excited to even bother and said, "Hey, look what I found." He grins proudly and made his way inside her room, a box in his hand. It was so dusty, the colour almost vanishing but the details still looking fine.

"What's that?" She asks him.

"Oh come on! You don't remember?" He stares in disbelief.