1

He trudged down the spiral steps, heavy breathing filling the empty silence. Only his footsteps were heard, and the small drippings of water that came from the slimy walls.

The stairs came to an end, and he took out the necklace, a key hanging from it as he unlocked the door.

The room was dead silent, it was the same like the last time he visited.

He lits up the candles around the room, and finally headed to the glass box in front of him.

"Mom, dad, I'm home."

His delicate hands carefully touched the glass box, as if it were to break anytime soon.

"You must be ashamed of your son," The boy chuckles bitterly. His eyes trailed up to the stoned figure in the box, admiring her white dress, and the blood stained skin that was still fresh, dripping as it pooled around the figure's stoned feet.

"Mom, my wings hurt," He breathes out "they're coming for me soon, mom. I don't know what I should do."

The boy bit his lip as he forcefully held back his tears, taking in the sight of two faces that he loved most.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I should've been there to save you. But I was stupid, I left both of you just to watch over the both of them." He says through gritted teeth "to watch over her."

Finally his tears poured. His heart felt heavy and it hurts as much as it did whenever he remembered the past, what happened to his parents.

"If I were there this wouldn't ever happen." He whispers, waterfalls painting his crimson cheeks.

The boy took a deep breath. He kneeled down in front of the two stoned figures, head hanging low. His back ached, and he knew, his wings were going to appear anytime soon.

"Mom, dad, I'm sorry ."

And soon, a pair of black wings tore the skin on his back; bleeding as it appeared, the boy clenching his jaw to fight the pain.

"I promise, no matter how much I love her, I'll get my revenge for both of you."

-----------------------

(・ิω・ิ)

Sorry for making y'all think about this plot when school's alrd fucking your brains up lmao

Dont worry there's a surprise awaiting for y'all soon ;---- ))

- Cee