12

Part II : Characteristics

Research was done. Here's a few characteristics of Fallen Angels:

• Causes affliction. Some may protect humans, but only some.

• Most say they are black winged, but who knows if the white ones are in disguise.

• They sacrifice to survive ; kill humans for themselves.

• Posessive. Stay away once they claim someone or something.

• Jealousy ; will kill to get rid of jealousy

• Black mark on torso (important) ; this is optional. If the angel decides to show the mark, then it will. The mark disappears if the angel returns to the good side.

• Willing to do anything just to protect their belongings.

• Revenge is sweet ; their grudges are simply terrifying

Important note: If the hatred towards someone increases, the black mark shall appear bigger from time to time.

To those who have seen or own these characteristics above :

Beware.

• • • • •

"Mom, I'm sorry."

The boy leans against the cold glass, trying his best not to cry.

There was so much on his mind.

He wished he could turn back time. Back then when he would listen to what his parents said. Back to when everything was fine. Back to when he was in love, being able to love her with all his heart.

But duty calls too ; he needs to do as told.

"You know I love her, right Mom? Why must I do this?" He weeps, the pain from the weight of his heavy wings were horrible, it was stinging and he wanted to cut his wings away.

The boy stared at the two stoned figures in front of him.

"A fallen angel has to do what he's got to do, Jeonghan." A voice interrupts from behind him, the boy getting up despite the heavy pain on his back.

"Why are you here," Jeonghan growls "get out."

Minki chuckles, "I'm helping you, that's what."

"What kind of help is that? Why are you telling me to go around and kill people? I'm not a demon, Minki. I'm different from all of you."

"Ah, but you are one," Minki says, leaning against the door "you have a demon's blood inside you."

"I was born an angel," Jeonghan protests.

"Well guess what ; not anymore."

"Please, let her go once, I can't stand looking at her fighting all this pain ; I've hurt her enough, Minki."

"Then you shouldn't have killed her parents in the first place." Minki smirks, voicing out a sensitive topic.

Jeonghan was furious. He gets up and swings his fist at the raven haired boy, stopping mid way when Minki says, "In front of your parents? They're watching, you know."

"If you didn't kill her parents, none of this would happen," Minki shrugs and brushes off the dust on his shoulder "it was your fault, anyway."

Jeonghan lets his fist fall back to his side. As much as he hated to say it, it was true.

"Not all angels are pure, Hannie. They have emotions. They have greed. Remember that." Minki turns around to leave "good luck."

And suddenly, Jeonghan can feel the burning sensation on his torso. His pupils contracted and he presses his sides, fighting the pain, it was unbearable.

He smirks.

"I'll kill all of you."

-------------------------------------

Hi

I was bored so hey shazzam

My head is pounding but i cant sleep yay me

I got addicted to writing this ha so maybe the next chapter's gonna be done tonight yay

Smh @ me

And hey i was wondering if we should do a q&a session here? I mean like to "bond" with each other and to "get to know the story even better". So y'all agree?

I should really sleep now bye ♡

- Cee

Crestfallen • Jeonghan [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें