2

I said I was gonna sleep but I wasn't sorry fam

----------------------------

Dad always told stories about angels.

How they were born, how they were raised and how angels, if found by humans are the most amazing gift one could ever get.

And dad said angels could cost fortunes, too.

I was a little kid back then, I didn't understand what he said, for me it was just child's play. Nothing was real. Fairytales weren't real. Angels weren't real.

But when you think of it, how did he know so much about them?

Dad was really interested in them, to the point where he got so obsessed he had a study room full of his studies about them, and proofs that they were real. He's got everything, feathers, pictures, stories, journals.

He would let me play in there but I never bothered to look around, I was never interested in angels as a child. Mom got angry at dad for teaching me nonsense stories, but the ones about angels were the best ones he's ever told to me.

When mom and dad divorced he took away all of his stuff, and to this day I'm curious where did everything go since I was dying of curiosity.

I need to find out the truth. The truth of what happened to my family, and Jeonghan.

And finally, I remembered.

There was a time where dad and I were walking down a street in a park, somewhere in a religious area where statues of angels were built. I admit, I was scared of them as a child. But I remembered what dad told me.

"Dad, how do people sculpt angel statues?"

"Angel sculptures? Firstly, we kill them."

"And what happens when an angel gets killed, dad?"

"They turn to stone."

So I understood what he meant when he said angels could cost fortunes.

And what dad committed, was apparently the biggest mistake he did in his life.

--------------------------

I am a very excited child but its almost 2am i have school tmrw so rip me but Im a happy kid

Do leave a vote and comment what you think about the story so far! Wouldn't hurt to tell me what your opinion is ;)

No really tell me what you think who knows i might give y'all the green card bc correct lol

I gave yall more clues and this chapter is one of them and it relates to the last chapter

Oh and check out pinkeuheady08's story guys! Theyre awesome ♡

I need sleep bye

- cee